Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheEagle thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

What he kissed Sona' pic? when ????? plz  share da link

It was upen and sonali  pic from marriage task.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when did he say ladki achi hai in the hero villain task, day 1 or day 2 of the task?
i know when they announced him to be the bridegroom's brother, his expressions were LOL

i was watching the mithaiwala task and he really irritated sonali but i did notice that before diwali episode itself unka kissa start ho gaya tha for atleast a week before that...

lekin they didnt show many moments which happened in live feed during that time
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tina59

when did he say ladki achi hai in the hero villain task, day 1 or day 2 of the task?

i know when they announced him to be the bridegroom's brother, his expressions were LOL

i was watching the mithaiwala task and he really irritated sonali but i did notice that before diwali episode itself unka kissa start ho gaya tha for atleast a week before that...

lekin they didnt show many moments which happened in live feed during that time

It was after sonali & Diandra had that fight and p3g took a stand for sonali.
Then both got kind of close after that & p3 were talking their rishta & said mummy se milane wali ladki hai.
I remember on LF praneet was telling them that they sonali told him that she wants to knw the real GG.

sonali-doll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hated the fact that gautam denied everything and said hamare beech kuch nehi hai and larki achi hai but for someone else blabla..agar kissi oar ke liye hai to flirt kyun kiya itna...he did not handled the situation well when salman asked him and i think sona was hurt coz he kind of rejected her after givin her some special signals like in the garden scene...in my opinion gautam did not want to be comitted oar associated with someone in the game thats why he became phattu and denied everything with sona just like the dayan thing...but the difference here is there actually was something...he never showed some feelings for sona or told her exactly what he thinks ...thats why sona was hurt and she could have created some drama after like dayan but she did not...she kept quit and did not speak with him about it...instead of this she went to upain baba 🤢 🤢
sonali-doll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

It was after sonali & Diandra had that fight and p3g took a stand for sonali.
Then both got kind of close after that & p3 were talking their rishta & said mummy se milane wali ladki hai.
I remember on LF praneet was telling them that they sonali told him that she wants to knw the real GG.

who said that mummy se milane wali ladki thing ?? Thats so cute actually...i hope sona met gautams mom and i soo want to know how their first interaction was because with mohit we already saw it... 😳
Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If sonali has mohit approval, then I dont think his mom should have any problem. Now its upto gautam.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

If sonali has mohit approval, then I dont think his mom should have any problem. Now its upto gautam.

I don't think anything will happen between them now...
I feel the time passed unless somehow they came closer with a movie or something.
Mehakphool thumbnail

I don't think anything will happen between them now...
I feel the time passed unless somehow they came closer with a movie or something.

If the time was passed, sonali wouldn't had came to the party neither gautam would had sang a song to sonali and joking with her.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

If the time was passed, sonali wouldn't had came to the party neither gautam would had sang a song to sonali and joking with her.

GG said there was nothing between them 
now even i don't think anything will happen...sometimes they act like strangers. 
They always had those jokes, but they never really thought about any relationship.
Mehakphool thumbnail

GG said there was nothing between them 
now even i don't think anything will happen...sometimes they act like strangers. 
They always had those jokes, but they never really thought about any relationship.

Even sonali said the same..infact she ignores gg related question.