Satrangi Sasural Promotional Signature Contest : RESULT

Posted: 9 years ago

Satrangi Sasural
 Promotional Signature Contest

Winning Result

Members, Your forum is finally had it's first contest that is PCS.
PSC is a Promotional Signature Contest. This contest is hold a few weeks into any new serial in order to a promote the show and gain more forum members. Our very dear Satrangi Sasural have have finally be on air a while now for hence this contest.

We would like Thanks to all those who participate. Much appreciated. Now, we will announce the runner up and the winning entries.

Runner Up

Entry # 2

By: veenisha 

Here is something for you dear,

Winner

Entry # 10 By 
surbhi1009

And your award is here,

Thanks members for participating, of course you guys can use these Promotional Signatures and also the runner up and winner are requested to used their winning siggy thank to Sparkle Creations.

Regards,
-Anarkali. & Jyoti06

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats to both πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. amazing siggies β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

All participants can now put their sign on the siggies and share it in creations gallery 😳
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats to both the winners!! πŸ‘  
Sur darling, maine bola tha na, you'll win!! πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³

surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omggg i won haha surprise lol thankyouu soo muchhh :))veryy happyyy with dis news dis is actually first contest of IF in which i participated 😳 and won toooπŸ˜† πŸ˜Š thankyouuu my dearrr frnd ranju for letting me know abt dis ..:) yess u saiddd sooo o believe ur bhavisyawani lol alwayssπŸ˜† Edited by surbhi1009 - 9 years ago
veenisha thumbnail
Thank you so much guys who ever voteded for me. Surbhi1009 a veryyy biggg congrats for ur win well deserved one πŸ€—
And ya I will definitely be using the runner up Siggiies soon so thank u so much again for itπŸ€—
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats both of u 
Homeslice thumbnail
Congratulations guys!