Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Finally here.. Nisha totally unable to keep up with the comments i didnt even realize a thread 5 and i couldnt be on  the first page πŸ˜­
i wanted to comment on the NH 8 one and come back more comments .. mudiyala .. normally
i have a method i read the comments like then read your update then comment and then read others I guess now wont be possible too many to catch up..

My take ( I so hope you get to read this )
the last one I really really liked Ranjan ensuring his son is safe and the fact that R&B actually listened, i also liked the fact that he didnt show his anger and everyone had a good time and he left immediately 😳😳
 and I totally LOVED II's reaction and going to Jaipur i was like go II go II i cannot forgive a newly engaged guy not calling his fiance it can be R&B but so not done...😑
According to me the best phase of a girls life is when she is engaged about to get married and the courtship that takes place then its sooo cute when you think back u are left laughing at it and the kids roll their eyes just hearing it.. so i am positive this Jaipur trip will be that  for them , its also a perfect place to shop with a fiance for sure ..good going.😳
BUT  i guess R&B is going to be taking care of her in the Marriot perfect and cant get more romantic than that ..😳
and ur description of the first bday was sooo perfect the chatai the kambals nice..
 I have lost count of how many updates you have written but one thing has remained the same I keep thinking YEH DIL MANGE more ... somedays i am nice and dont hint for that because its early morning then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£great going lady!

THANKS SO SO MUCH ANU

I channeled EVERY UP wedding Ive been to in Delhi and stayed over night for that Jaipur scene ina very very careful manner😳... in warm over crowded houses... with multi colored blankets and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PEOPLEπŸ‘

Meri Dilli meri shaan
monalisa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awww.
Nisha,
All I have to say is "Maar dala"
R&B is so cute. πŸ˜³
I am in love with him. Let's call it fictional love.πŸ˜†

I love you for writin so amazingly. πŸ‘πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
just as i thought he would take care of her... kitna cute hai yeh banda one chapter i am like how could he not call not fair 😑 and the next i am all OMG so cute  so so so cute..😳
loved the way he was patient but persistent gosh i never knew fans and lights could be used this way πŸ˜†
also what did this convo mean?

" Ab maine ladki de di maal subah tak pahuncha de bhidu" Baldev said
R&B looked confused at first.. smiling later

gosh II is sooo adorable jealous of Shravu /sister,everyone her family his all because she was left out but I would be too πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DEAD FOR NOW
REVIEWS TOMORROW
kg1404 thumbnail
@ashu, don't even bother to watch B&B.Its the mother of all craps.
You will be better served by being in the symphony pages.
Like I said serials do not affect me but it has affected N and that's why there's SoSy today.
I am going to go one step ahead and suggest N to actually thank Ekta for bringing out the writer in her. If it has to happen, it will happen . May be N ( she might actually go ahead and do it too)should put a big thank you note to Ekta Kapoor along with Columbia in her front page endorsements. This post will surely get N's goat I know!!
But it doesn't feel right to me when she talks about cliques. Software symphonies is much much above any of such cliques, ekta kapoor serials and other trivial things. Like someone dear to me said and I would like to quote this someone"if everything has to make sense, much of it wouldn't exist at all"

I hv always said as I see it.

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kg1404

@ashu, don't even bother to watch B&B.Its the mother of all craps.
You will be better served by being in the symphony pages.
Like I said serials do not affect me but it has affected N and that's why there's SoSy today.
I am going to go one step ahead and suggest N to actually thank Ekta for bringing out the writer in her. If it has to happen, it will happen . May be N ( she might actually go ahead and do it too)should put a big thank you note to Ekta Kapoor along with Columbia in her front page endorsements. This post will surely get N's goat I know!!
But it doesn't feel right to me when she talks about cliques. Software symphonies is much much above any of such cliques, ekta kapoor serials and other trivial things. Like someone dear to me said and I would like to quote this someone"if everything has to make sense, much of it wouldn't exist at all"

I hv always said as I see it.

Hahahahahahh.. I wont!!! Thanks for suggesting me not to..
I know!! I so love the fact about EK thats he frustrates the fans to levels where they no longer get affected by the shows and thus turn to things they are passionate about.. Here in N's case it is weiting and in my case, I will proudly say rreading!! Thanks to Author sahiba that I have developed this habit and am in love with books!!!
SoSy is much above any stupid show on the idiot box right now!! Can you imagine I have been in my room since three days almost giving panic attack yo my parents by not going in front of the tv or switching to my most watched shows as Ihave been addicted to this wonderful tale!!!!
All that was dear to me is now in the backburner.. I am thankful, from the bottom of my heart to EK n her creatives for ruining the show ad helping me discover what I am passioante about!!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

just as i thought he would take care of her... kitna cute hai yeh banda one chapter i am like how could he not call not fair 😑 and the next i am all OMG so cute  so so so cute..😳
loved the way he was patient but persistent gosh i never knew fans and lights could be used this way πŸ˜†
also what did this convo mean?

" Ab maine ladki de di maal subah tak pahuncha de bhidu" Baldev said

R&B looked confused at first.. smiling later

gosh II is sooo adorable jealous of Shravu /sister,everyone her family his all because she was left out but I would be too πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Like she is a kidnap victim and Baldev is a kidnapper asking for money in exchangeπŸ˜† since ladki de di maal pahunch jaana chahiye is like "gimme the moolah"
nividances thumbnail
NH8
Hari Prasad makes a return! πŸ˜›
R&B's jaw clenched.  Me likey this possessive side. Even if he doesn't blatantly show it with the song/dance/romantic dinner date like a typical hindi movie wala hero, he undeniably cares for her...in this way he is very true to real life. πŸ˜ƒ He didn't blow her cover either...that makes automatically think about the payment he will vasooli from her later. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

"Lady of the house" title from Ranjan. Awww β€οΈ
"We care for the daughters' safety but they should do what they want for their happiness" πŸ‘ 
There are definitely FILs like this...one of my cousin's FIL has become more of a father in her life than my uncle ever was. She gets a lot more independence after marriage than she ever did while she was at home. Another testament to how this story blurs the line between fiction and reality.

The last exchange between Ranjan-R&B was sweet. He accepted his dad's decision by taking the guard, which shows that all is not lost between the father-son pair. They won't become the best of friends but there is hope for a platonic/less strained father-son relationship in the future.

He waited for the dinner to be over (smart dude) but he's going after her! R&B is off to Jaipur! YAY! πŸ˜ƒ 
I went to Jaipur this past summer on my India trip...so many happy memories  The bhukkad that I am, I most fondly remember all the different dhabas we stopped at and how yum the food was! πŸ˜†  They hafta hafta hafta stop somewhere along the way on their way back Nish (I'm already assuming that they will come back togetherπŸ˜‰)! It would be sinful to travel on the NH8 and NOT try dhaba food. πŸ˜ƒ
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies!

Un-Res-ed on Page 25.
Ashu25 thumbnail
I so wanna give a review.. But am afraid mydad will leap outta his snoeing sleep and snatch my lappy away while am typing 🀣
Mannichidu Nisha!! Kal subah pakka I will write you reviews..
Ippo do I get to see ek aur update or is one coming around 5/5.30amIST ??