Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey friends i want a name for ous forum's writer's club- me waida jyothi ans shashi, you have always liked and appreciated all our work so can you all give me suggestions, waiting for your response!๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

hey friends i want a name for ous forum's writer's club- me waida jyothi ans shashi, you have always liked and appreciated all our work so can you all give me suggestions, waiting for your response!๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi...poorva...iss Writer's Club ki chakaar mein, tu pagal ho rahi ho...I would appreciate if we could include Shyama name in it too, because it's only of Shyama that it was possible for me to post my FF, and continue to update it in this forum...If she wouldn't have been kind enough and open a thread on behalf of me, you wouldn't have been able to read "It's all about love"...So, credit of my FF goes to Shyama too...๐Ÿ˜‰
PS: As for name..I will try to think of something...abhi dimaag kaam nahi kar rahi hain...
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How about creatives of SS forum!!
I know it is very simple but just a thought came so I commented!!
Main aur better naam sochke bataoongi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for the time being this is one of the last options to b chosen

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...poorva...iss Writer's Club ki chakaar mein, tu pagal ho rahi ho...I would appreciate if we could include Shyama name in it too, because it's only of Shyama that it was possible for me to post my FF, and continue to update it in this forum...If she wouldn't have been kind enough and open a thread on behalf of me, you wouldn't have been able to read "It's all about love"...So, credit of my FF goes to Shyama too...๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: As for name..I will try to think of something...abhi dimaag kaam nahi kar rahi hain...

just formality sake it is and you know m happy that we are a club now paagal toh main uss leech v... k chakkar mein ho rahi hu๐Ÿ˜ก and i will obviosly include shyama's name coz she suggested really good names yesterday!๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: shrividhya

How about creatives of SS forum!!
I know it is very simple but just a thought came so I commented!!
Main aur better naam sochke bataoongi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for the time being this is one of the last options to b chosen

thanks shri we have options like love paradise, anuraj heaven, anuraj dreamworld, and boundless love whats your take surely give some other cute name also๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waida1234 thumbnail

just formality sake it is and you know m happy that we are a club now paagal toh main uss leech v... k chakkar mein ho rahi hu๐Ÿ˜ก and i will obviosly include shyama's name coz she suggested really good names yesterday!๐Ÿ˜Š

Love you for that...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shashi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Partner I liked cvs of ss...other one is..club anuraj...anuraj forum.and last one..Itz all about anuraj..

Originally posted by: shashi05

Partner I liked cvs of ss...other one is..club anuraj...anuraj forum.and last one..Itz all about anuraj..

cvs of anuraj will sound a bit offensive what i think is anuraj's love paradise- stories of boundless love๐Ÿ˜ณ what say partner๐Ÿ˜Š
shashi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

cvs of anuraj will sound a bit offensive what i think is anuraj's love paradise- stories of boundless love๐Ÿ˜ณ what say partner๐Ÿ˜Š

Anurajs love paradise sounds interesting

Originally posted by: shashi05

Anurajs love paradise sounds interesting

acchha hai na- it was shyama's suggestion! shall i make it official!๐Ÿ˜ƒ