!!^^!! Wishes for Shantanu Maheshwari's Birthday Thread !!^^!!

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

HELLO D3 FORUM MEMBERS😃

As u all know 7TH MARCH is round the corner, 

that day being very special to all of us as its

SHANTANU MAHESHWARI's

credits: eshaax.3

🥳🥳HAPPY WALA  BIRTHDAY 🥳🥳

In order to make his day EXTRA-SEPCIAL , we planned to make a B'DAY thread dedicated to our 

Handsome Birthday boy 

credits: D3 CG GALLERY / TO its rightful owner :)

after seeking  PERMISSION from the MODS, 

This thread is made so that u gyes  pour in your wishes for 

Mr.Adorable Maheshwari, ❤️

here in this THREAD itself  which will later be included in the MAIN THREAD... 

Remember your wishes need not be simple writeups, 

it can also include Video-Mixes(VM's) , Edits, Siggies etc.

P.S The LAST DAY to send in your WISHES is 5TH MARCH, 

You can also post your wishes in the FINAL THREAD too 

P.P.S for any QUERIES do Feel Freee to PM Me,

anytime 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday 🤗 Shantanu 
So finally 24 😛 though you still look 20 😆 
Stay blessed! ❤️
A genuine pure heart person like you deserve all the happiness 
Wish to see you achieve heights of success their year and in all the years to come 😃
Thanks for giving us Swayam and playing him so well that it became a real being for us not just a character.
You are inspiration for so many people, just be the way you are.
Love you!!!

Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day Shantanu. Swayam is perfect bcoz of u. Thanx for portraying swayam in the best way possible. Love u a lot for d person u are and super proud as a fan. Keep working hard. Best wishes always.
Edited by flirteyed - 9 years ago
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The journey begin in 2011 april .. when D3 got aired .. the 1st dance on the stage in front of sharon , the 1st thappad of swayam .. i loved the innocence of that boy .. the very 1st thing that attracted me to the character swayam shekhawat ..
It dint take long for me to fall in love with the selfless lover and make me dream about him every night ..Years passed .. swayam became even more dear and near to me and then i realized if there wasnt for u , shantanu .. i would have never loved him like this ..
My curiousity to know more about shantanu maheshwari, made me addicted to the person you  are and slowly .. i become font of you as well ..
Simple , sweet , humble .. a guy with great sense of humour .. that darling smile all were attractive things ..but You know what they say . its in crucial situations in life that a persons real quality comes out ..
The way you managed yourself when 1st sharon left , and the way you bonded with vrushy and helped her to ease .. The way you supported Palki Mam in bad times, the way you stood up with her ..
The way you kept your dignity towards swayam and the show evn after PM left .. all and all .. made you my biggest inspiration ..

Today you hold the title of being the nominee of best choreographer along with maccy in Telly awards , winner of Urs's Choice best jodi with Vrushy in ITA .. India's 1st Teen Sensation .. 23rd position n Asia's Sexylist .. 
Above more than 50 choreographies with maccy with 25 vrushan❤️ duets .. proving yourself to be one of the best dancer and choreograher ..
Doing swayam .. marvelously for 3 and 1/4 yrs and now .. making us love and cry for the character Rahul in PTKK .. you proved to be one of the best actor .. 

I still believe the industry has seen very less of you til now and i am sure , we will see evn more from u ..
For you , Even sky isnt the limit ..

A very Happy Birthday .. Tannu ..🤗
Love from the bottom of My heart and wish u get all that u deserve and even more ..
Only prayers and Love for you ..
Let happiness come searching for u always ..
Thank  you for givings us the title of "Well Wishers" from fans ..
truly it is the biggest honour  you could have given us ..

Love  Karthika..😳
Edited by DD_Tannufan - 9 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU ❤️ 🥳
Its almost five years that I first saw a lanky guy with dreamy eyes on my TV screen and like everyone else thought he was some side role or worse a junior artist. . .Nobody could have imagined he was a LEAD of a Historical Show! He quietly entered the scene and in just one month we knew HE WAS THE MAN and he was here to STAY ⭐️ Such a fabulous actor who can make you laugh, who can make you cry, who can love and who can make you feel loved. He has grown as an Actor and today whoever watch him act can not say he didnt know the A of Acting fivr years back. 😃
Dance runs in his blood. He dances like the world is not watching. When he dances every eye is forced to turn towards him. Thats SHANTANU MAHESHWARI'S charisma. He can set the stage on fire with his dance and even with his CHOREOGRAPHY. He has given us some memorable performences to cherish for a lifetime and Hands Down he has been the best Choreographer along with Macedon ❤️
If anyone thinks then this is the end of our Loverboy's talent. . . Then Let me prove you wrong. He loves PHOTIGRAPHY. And we have seen some of the pictures clicked by him. And lets just say. . .This guy can get each and everything AWESOME 😊
Its been a pleasure, an absolute delight to see him grow from an introvert quiet teenager to the one who teases his Co-Star at every instance. He has always stood for what is right. He has always voiced his opinions even if it gives him a hard time. He loves his 'WELL WISHERS' and we love him back. He just hasn't earned love but has also earned respect from each one of us.
Shnatnu Maheshwari. . .May you Rise and Shine lightining the universe with your bright SMILE. May The Sky be your limit. May success touch your feet where ever you go. A VEI VEI VEI HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😊 LOVE YOU LOADS 😃 ❤️ 🤗

ChitraEdited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
.Vrushanholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Shantanu :D
Keep achieving and smiling
may this birthday bring loads of joy and happiness in your life.
keep being an inspiration for all of us
Edited by .Vrushanholic. - 9 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The name itself speaks ounces. Shantanu Maheshwari. B|
Happy Birthday Mr. Maheshwari. May god bless you with all the fortune and success he can muster. You deserve to be happy and know that we will love you and support you in whatever you do.

Stay the same humble person you are and keep smiling 'coz it makes our day. :)

Stay blessed.

Your admirer,
Nishi.
Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
Candour. thumbnail
Happy Birthday!! :D
Stay happy, Stay fit and All the best.

We are here to support you!:)

Jiana.

Edited by Candour. - 9 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is that time of the year again & it feels wonderful to be wishing you many, many happy returns of the day Shantanu 🥳hope this year brings you the best of opportunities so that you get to explore all that you have made plans for & some more 😉, wish for you to be hale & hearty healthwise and buyount & purposeful in your spirits which no criticism can pull down & no praise can make complacent...Shantanu the individual has always made us proud with his demeanour, his outlook on life & always wish for you to be rooted in your values, keep your family & dear ones happy...excel in your work because that would be the reflection of the individual that you are...& find true happiness & satisfaction in all your pursuits...God bless you 😊 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANTANU !!!!

Edited by MirageSwaron - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Shantanu...  all my best wishes r with u... may God fulfill all ur dreams. may God bless u wid joy, happiness, love, care, respect & success. we love u & will always support u. wanna see u touch d heights of success. u r an humble & down to earth celeb which is very rare. stay d way u r...  u, as actor & dancer r brilliant & as a person u r gem. keep dancing, keep rocking... keep smiling... ur smile makes us smile, makes us happy. ur each success makes us proud... proud of being ur fan... gonna support u always... love you... stay blessed...  super excited for ur upcoming projects... 
p.s- no1 cud be d Swayam Shekhawat except u Shantanu...  thank u for playing Swayam... the ultimate loverboy ever. thank u... ❤️
Edited by AnanyaVruShan - 9 years ago