A Totally Rushed Ending

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
So finally Laut Aao Trisha has ended. I mean the show LAT as it started has ended. Trisha was kidnapped, brought back by ACP Kabir, she had partial memory loss, then prateik and amrita were killed, Trisha was accused for her mom's murder, kabir was removed from the case, a new inspector was brought in, trisha was tried for murder on only one evidence...her fingerprints on the glass...
One defence lawyer was brought in who after a couple of hearings left the case saying he could not do anything...

Then a new lawyer comes onto the scene...and bingo he solves the case in just 2 to 3 hearings...poor kabir...he was so close to the murderer but failed to realise it...

Well all's well that endes well...now trisha is out of jail and has found a new profession...lavania has got away scott free for everything she did...sonali and gaurav are happy too...meghan has turned over a new leaf loves her cousin now...so all's hunky-dory and all are happy...

Only one thing i could not understand was what happened in the court room...VK proved that Lavinia was in a jungle at the time of the party and she admitted she was burying a body... it was even proved that she was involved with a murderer/thug in harassing the swaikas...the judge did not see any offence in this...he did not order the new inspector to look into all these occurrances and have her tried if necessary...is this how our legal system operates???? I agree the show had to be ended...but the least the CVs could have done was to get their legal facts correct...

I actually felt like a fool for having liked this show initially and even afterwards for having followed it on seriously...

Sorry but these are my views hope I've not offended anyone...

Anyways now lets see what the new season of episodics brings for us...just hope they are more logical than the previous season's end was...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was total bakwas episode!
And they showed precap for next wednesday ke trisha wants to work wit lawyer and lawyer is saying"aab to gari patri mey aaya"wat the hell is that?that means show hasnt ended and more silly drama yet to come?cant believe how interesting that show was earlier, now it became total stupid show
sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show had lost its charm ages ago. The CVs thought it would be gripping if they add additional characters in the mix . But they failed to realise that it only means , lots more loose ends to fix.

Yesterday's episode was so rush rush but glad the drama wasn't made too elastic. After each ad break VK brought some new suspect and finished the case revealing Varsha.

It also doesn't make sense how Lavanya got Varsha's number to call her to meet her so conveniently for cops to arrest her. All the calls Lavanya used to get were from unidentified numbers and they were from men. Not women. 

And how could Varsha get into systems so secure to delete soft copy of her photograpgh?  Replacing Kabir's hard copy of photograph was believable in a way. Good actors like Bhagyashree and Eijaz Khan  .. hope they realised at one point what they were signing up for and decided to leave the show . Although Amrita's ending was death, I cannot digest why Kabir couldn't help Trisha as a friend/uncle even after resigning from his post. Its not necessary to be in the post to help someone especially when he had promised Amrita " Trisha will be safe and I wont let anything happen to her as long as I am alive"   ... really Kabir?  Hahahaha

Heroic dialogues and fake promises and making fun of his colleagues. In the end , he himself became a cartoon.  Then out of nowhere a cartoon guy comes in and solves all mystery still leaving some loose ends although he did achieve what he came for...saving Trisha... well done. He asked the judge to say his judgment. The judge probably was as confused as us audience , he solved the prime case and left all loose ends loose. Not to mention the stupid reactions given by Jagjit Singh who entered like a supercop and became nothing but a statue of helplessness.

Dr. Aditya continues to practice medicine, his galti maaf .. we dont know what happened to Meghan's spiked drink. Who drank that?  Who drank Sonali's spiked drink?  Only two drinks were spiked according to reports. Where did the third drink come from. What were the chances that the exact drink would end up in the exact person's hand when the party had so many people..

unag123 thumbnail
The show became total bakwaas (useless) over last two weeks. Direction, acting everything was below standards. I feel so bad having wasted my time following this show. End was totally non-convincing and nonsense too :(
miliiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

So finally Laut Aao Trisha has ended. I mean the show LAT as it started has ended. Trisha was kidnapped, brought back by ACP Kabir, she had partial memory loss, then prateik and amrita were killed, Trisha was accused for her mom's murder, kabir was removed from the case, a new inspector was brought in, trisha was tried for murder on only one evidence...her fingerprints on the glass...
One defence lawyer was brought in who after a couple of hearings left the case saying he could not do anything...

Then a new lawyer comes onto the scene...and bingo he solves the case in just 2 to 3 hearings...poor kabir...he was so close to the murderer but failed to realise it...

Well all's well that endes well...now trisha is out of jail and has found a new profession...lavania has got away scott free for everything she did...sonali and gaurav are happy too...meghan has turned over a new leaf loves her cousin now...so all's hunky-dory and all are happy...

Only one thing i could not understand was what happened in the court room...VK proved that Lavinia was in a jungle at the time of the party and she admitted she was burying a body... it was even proved that she was involved with a murderer/thug in harassing the swaikas...the judge did not see any offence in this...he did not order the new inspector to look into all these occurrances and have her tried if necessary...is this how our legal system operates???? I agree the show had to be ended...but the least the CVs could have done was to get their legal facts correct...

I actually felt like a fool for having liked this show initially and even afterwards for having followed it on seriously...

Sorry but these are my views hope I've not offended anyone...

Anyways now lets see what the new season of episodics brings for us...just hope they are more logical than the previous season's end was...

Thanks for your honest post..I feel EXACTLY the same way as you. Next time, this producer/director team should plan better so this story of a 'fantastic serial going berserk' isn't repeated.