Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sundara

Trisha with no tantrums and forgiving all her family members is rather a major revolution to a teenage girl's character.  May be Amrita' s ghost has gone in Trisha. Together they will solve all crime but forgive all criminals instead of punishing them.

Saavdhan India, Amrita doesn't fight back :)

Happy ending :)

After all Amrita is "meine pyar kiya" fame. Pyar se sab kuch teek hosaktha hein... may be on valentines day they will show Prateek n Amrita dancing in heaven. Pratik gets one day ticket to heaven.  Rest of the days he is in hell...only valentines day he is in heaven. ..offere lasts until Saturday. .terms and conditions apply.

😛
Hilarious!! That is so celeverly expressed. 👏

In a way I am kind of looking forward to a new beginning in the show as if it is a new show altogether. There is such a shortage on non-saas bahu type shows that for ONCE in my life i might actually do what the CVs want ...Providing they deliver a decent content and tie up some of the loose ends (Lavanya etc) and make the new lawyer & trisha halfway sensible.  

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sundara

Trisha with no tantrums and forgiving all her family members is rather a major revolution to a teenage girl's character.  May be Amrita' s ghost has gone in Trisha. Together they will solve all crime but forgive all criminals instead of punishing them.

Saavdhan India, Amrita doesn't fight back :)

Happy ending :)

After all Amrita is "meine pyar kiya" fame. Pyar se sab kuch teek hosaktha hein... may be on valentines day they will show Prateek n Amrita dancing in heaven. Pratik gets one day ticket to heaven.  Rest of the days he is in hell...only valentines day he is in heaven. ..offere lasts until Saturday. .terms and conditions apply.

Epic!👏
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Lets forget about story and its shallow ending.
The show showcased talents like Bhagyashree, Rajeshwari sachdeva and other actors who were a pleasure to watch. I also loved the style statements by Lavanya, Sonali and Bhagyashree.
And the sets truly reflected the tastes and lifestyles of the super rich.

Well dear, I beg to differ.. I work full time & maintain a family so I get ver little time and I have to choose what I watch.. I chose this show based on the promos and I felt cheated and my opinion stands!

I'm not here to take any positive outcomes from the crap of a story!