Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: pyaaribehna
How did Modi house become so small? Suddenly it looks like an ordinary house.
I missed a few episodes for a few days. Suddenly I find them in a small house cctv and all actually only yesterday or day before it was all Modi Mansion.. how?Can anybody explain please?
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink
I don't fully watch the episodes. But to my knowledge I think the reason is Kokila took a vow that Radha was never to set foot into the house again. The next minute Gopi felt bad for separating Radha from her baby and Kokila decided she should keep the baby for a few days. So as not to go against her vow, I think Kokila decided they will move to their house near the family god's temple, where they lived before they lived in Modi Bhavan. They intend to go back eventually without Radha. What I don't get is why did they not use this house whenever they had problems and had to squeeze into Urmila's house? 🤔I think offscreen they are probably renovating the Modi Bhavan set for the new post-leap look.
They shifted to Urmila's house to be with Rashi who had left the house to stay with her mom. Not because they had to leave MM.Exactly what I was thinking... Why didn't they use this house before? Is it that they loved Urmillas house so much?