shagun shagun shagun!!!

divka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its better to change the banner of yhm.. It has become a one mab show.. Presence of shagun everywhere..now every situation is going in favour of her and she has been using everyone. It may be appa or romi or adi.😲 till when Raman and ishitha be just like friends who care for each other..?? Are we going to see the confession happening before the show ends.?? I'm totally confused with the mess..what are CVS up to..?? Ishitha planning shagun planning mihika planning  which plan will succeed..?? Only CVS know the answer.. We are getting ishra scene once in blue moon and that to they are either discussing about shagun or mihir or adi..please give us a break from this crap CVS..ishra anniversary is just in a few days and nothing is going their way..stop sauten drama..😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mukta08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divka

Its better to change the banner of yhm.. It has become a one mab show.. Presence of shagun everywhere..now every situation is going in favour of her and she has been using everyone. It may be appa or romi or adi.😲 till when Raman and ishitha be just like friends who care for each other..?? Are we going to see the confession happening before the show ends.?? I'm totally confused with the mess..what are CVS up to..?? Ishitha planning shagun planning mihika planning  which plan will succeed..?? Only CVS know the answer.. We are getting ishra scene once in blue moon and that to they are either discussing about shagun or mihir or adi..please give us a break from this crap CVS..ishra anniversary is just in a few days and nothing is going their way..stop sauten drama..😭

Got the same feeling jus made a post ant the same really sick n tired now 
geethavenkatesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divka

If dey wont clear all shagun mess befor anniversary celebration den i ll completely quit d show...