Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr1788 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blossom_loving

forget about her even I feel d same for gautam but the show is over he won so u guys should move

i am not the one making negative threads/posts about any contestant here!! 

Check the the forum ppl are still bashing gautam instead of accepting his victory! Only concentrating and picking on things gautam has said in the interviews even tho he has been the most dignified in all his interviews!! While tanna and especially pritam are spearing filth and lying to gain some attention maybe!

So practice what u preach!!!

Even the interviewee felt obliged to defend gautam that proves how cheap n undignified pritam sounded! His words just show pure bitterness and his low class (he himself said he;s from a very bad background😆)!! 

blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never mention ur name ... so chill
anyways Maine sabko bola move on karne ko n I accepted gatuam's win ... n wat v feel about contestants that will not change in 1 week

chill dear ...
docdocgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr1788

i am not the one making negative threads/posts about any contestant here!! 

Check the the forum ppl are still bashing gautam instead of accepting his victory! Only concentrating and picking on things gautam has said in the interviews even tho he has been the most dignified in all his interviews!! While tanna and especially pritam are spearing filth and lying to gain some attention maybe!

So practice what u preach!!!

Even the interviewee felt obliged to defend gautam that proves how cheap n undignified pritam sounded! His words just show pure bitterness and his low class (he himself said he;s from a very bad background😆)!! 

You are doing no better on the spreading filth part.
Karishma has been very dignified in her interviews after all the stuff that has been said about her and pritam even clarified that he wished to remain friend with p3g.
 You are selectively appreciating gautam here while choosing to find all kinds of faults in pritam and karishma.
They are not the one calling themselves heroes and they are not the one who has won , so the one who should be showing humility is gautam.

If gautam's brother tweets on his behalf and makes people tweet on his behalf and not just anyone, these are ex contestants who have been very active on social networks in gaining momentum and asking people to support gautam .
What else is a PR ,if not that?

Its better not to go into a person's class and roots.None of us know what he has been through and how he has come up till here.
Try to appreciate the fact that those two were also finalists and came till the finals on their own without all the publicity and mass votes.
None of their families were talking about other contestants on social networks.

Edited by docdocgo - 9 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also want to add that the RJ who supposedly blasted Pritam is a self proclaimed GG fangirl😉
Just saying 😆
Mehr1788 thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

He made some nasty comments about Pritam and Ali. Posted some nasty pics. Some tweets are in the article above.

I didn't see mohit posting any nasty pictures of pp n Ali ! Please stop exggarating things and making up lies!!

It's natural to feel angry and upset when ur family member is being hurt by some1!

Even sonali's sister ujjwala make some nasty comments about upen on twitter n fav nasty pics of him!!!!!!!!
Here's one of her tweets calling Upen a looser! there r others too

Edited by Mehr1788 - 9 years ago
Mehr1788 thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I also want to add that the RJ who supposedly blasted Pritam is a self proclaimed GG fangirl😉

Just saying 😆

😆

Karishma also said some things about gautam with an interview with anushka but karishma was much more dignified and showed class! Anushka didn't defend gautam there, did she? She actually had a nice chat n giggle with her! 

BUT pritam was clearly undignified and showed nothing less than his jhopadpati class (his own claim of coming from a very bad background not mine!!) Using words like saala, 'yeh admi bakwaas kar raha hai" in an interview is just classless n cheap! The looser doesn't realise that he's further making gautam look like a hero!!👏👏👏

Farah also defended gautam when pritam;s "he's not isolated, not victim" chant was on!!! Farah is GG's fangirl too???

Sonali's sis has been defending GG on twitter, she's GG's fangirl too?!!!

Just saying🤪

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so this image is very graceful. For a game show? This is not a RT. from what I can see he has tweeted this.

Edited by filmibuff00 - 9 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
God ur still in bb galore! 
Almost everybody moved out coz it was just a show but i can see someppl still moving around bb!!shocking!
docdocgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

God ur still in bb galore! 

Almost everybody moved out coz it was just a show but i can see someppl still moving around bb!!shocking!

You are still here too.
Just saying.
docdocgo thumbnail
#gautamcaresEdited by docdocgo - 9 years ago