Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Sounds interesting... Finally some progress! Thank god KV shot many scenes before leaving... Hopefully we wont have any Aahil-less episodes lol Excited for tomorrow! Quick question... Did SaHil meet Suleiman Chacha outside of IM? I hope we get some scenes outside of IM! Thanks for the update!!

Yea Sahil is outside IM
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you ! Who the hell is this mysterious man ?!
Sanam and Aahil are getting closer and closer πŸ˜› I'm really happy until I saw the flower crap ! Seriously Sanam 2 and her magic 🀒 this is not not only irritating but it's also stupid in this kind of show.

I'm glad the twins discover Tanveer's secret : this is a huge advantage for them specially if Rehan is going away. I can't believe that the twins are losing one important element but the villains are always in advantage : Faiz is not dead ?! seriously ?! Gul and cv's love their  evil characters !

let's resume : Sanam  + Seher + (Rehan who is on the bunch because he is going far away for a while) VS Tanveer the murder, The witch  with supernatural powers, Khala and Khalu... 😭 yeah Sanam and Seher need a miracle in order to survive in this show.

So Fai won't go to prison because they didn't find Rahat body ?! is this a joke ? Haya was a witness ! This show is more and more weird ! so much nonsense 😑
Edited by evedallas1 - 9 years ago
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

but juice jane se pehle offer karta he ya baad me? Oh god agar baad me offer kia toh😲nahi ahil please don't drink please😭I hope woh glass tut jaye

Hope not nafs
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He thanked Sanam today! Yayy!! He cupped her cheek too, just like he did when he kissed her forehead that day... Lol I swear it was like that okay? I watched it closely! πŸ˜†
Not to forget his Cheetah printed night robe. Nafi, we talked about this before right? πŸ˜† Although it looked good, coz its on HIM, Only he knows how to carry such clothes.. πŸ˜†

He is at his detective mode now, those statements from his friend, and that paper with Billi's photo with that name plate πŸ˜† It was so funny!

Tanveer was crying today, literally and genuinely!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I don't know I felt for her today. Come on she deserves some crying, I think she is starting to pay for all her deeds now..this is the beginning. Amrapalli cries beautifully! πŸ‘

Rehan is going to Dubai! Are yaar, vaise hi kam guys hain is show mein! πŸ˜†

That witch! Please woman! Stop giving love potions to people around you! πŸ˜†

Did anyone felt Surbhi's diaolgues and the tone today, in that scene of them both was somewhat weird, her voice I mean. It looked like they weren't rehearsed properly. πŸ˜•
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankiecool

may b rehan will drink that that's why that pyar ka khumar on him

😲 🀣 ... Could be!

Thanks for the update!
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: evedallas1

Thank you ! Who the hell is this mysterious man ?!

</div>
<div>Sanam and Aahil are getting closer and closer πŸ˜›I'm really happy until I saw the flower crap ! Seriously Sanam 2 and her magic 🀒this is not not only irritating but it's also stupid in this kind of show.

I'm glad the twins discover Tanveer's secret : this is a huge advantage for them specially if Rehan is going away. I can't believe that the twins are losing one important element but the villains are always in advantage : Faiz is not dead ?! seriously ?! Gul and cv's love their evil characters !

let's resume : Sanam + Seher + (Rehan who is on the bunch because he is going far away for a while) VS Tanveer the murder, The witch with supernatural powers, Khala and Khalu... 😭yeahSanam and Seherneed a miracle in order to survive in this show.
w

So Fai won't go to prison because they didn't find Rahat body ?! is this a joke ? Haya was a witness ! This show is more and more weird ! so much nonsense 😑

You are welcome

Only God knows what is in store for us
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Another amazing Episode. Is it really Qubool Hai. For the past few weeks QH is back with suspense, thrill, romance,comedy 😊 i really loved the background music when tanveer was sitting on the bed remembering what happened 20years ago. Well coming to the point at first i thought suleiman chacha would be the man shown in the flashback. But the precap changed my mind. Rahat isn't dead & that is for sure. Now haya has become a strong women. She is craving for revrnge now. This is the only good thing done by faiz πŸ˜†. SaSe knowing tanveer's truth is one step forward to the victory. I must tell these QH actors do mind lowing job. This is the first time i felt a little bit bad gor tanveer. And Sanam's words for Tanveer were bang on. Aahil is going in the right direction, loved how Sanam was giving him clues while talking. SaHil are coming closer again. The last couple that was left happy in QH will now go through separation i.e. SeHan 😭Edited by Fizywizy - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

He thanked Sanam today! Yayy!! He cupped her cheek too, just like he did when he kissed her forehead that day... Lol I swear it was like that okay? I watched it closely! πŸ˜†

Not to forget his Cheetah printed night robe. Nafi, we talked about this before right? πŸ˜† Although it looked good, coz its on HIM, Only he knows how to carry such clothes.. πŸ˜†yes we did  πŸ˜†and I swear he was reminding me of Great DobbyπŸ˜†
He is at his detective mode now, those statements from his friend, and that paper with Billi's photo with that name plate πŸ˜† It was so funny!

Tanveer was crying today, literally and genuinely!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† I don't know I felt for her today. Come on she deserves some crying, I think she is starting to pay for all her deeds now..this is the beginning. Amrapalli cries beautifully! πŸ‘

Rehan is going to Dubai! Are yaar, vaise hi kam guys hain is show mein! πŸ˜†

That witch! Please woman! Stop giving love potions to people around you! πŸ˜†

Did anyone felt Surbhi's diaolgues and the tone today, in that scene of them both was somewhat weird, her voice I mean. It looked like they weren't rehearsed properly. πŸ˜•

not only you even I felt that! I think they were in hurry cause KV was also leaving that day na aur extra scenes bhi toh might be for that reason
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks Sarita

I was a good episode but then that birdie was doing jadu and Haya dressed up as beva and that Faizu scene Baki Sab Theek Tha

So Rehan is going for job that he applied long back and he got selected

Accha hua valid reason and seriously Tannu ki nautanki hurts him the most and so he is going as Ahil is still unaware of her misdeeds n acting

Loved SaSe scene about Nautanki budhiya and they came to know that she can see chalo accha hai

Loved SeHan scene his pain about his ammi and she is saying it is good for him to go but he will be away from her but he promises to come back to take her

Ahil finds clue Suleiman chacha

Tanveer was pregnant the second time ; with the ungli mein angoothiyaan mein nagine wala man ka baby

Hopeful that story ki gadi aage badh rahi hai

Precap: SaHil meet Suleiman chacha and he tells Ahil tum BS ko samjhe nahi So may be BS ka truth will be out very soon

Kal i want SaHil with Suleiman and SeHan romance; It is time Ahil knows about his bahbhi/saali; I hope before Rehan going to Dubai Ahil gets the chance to met Rehan ki jaan

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ankiecool

may b rehan will drink that that's why that pyar ka khumar on him

I hope the jadu comes with conditions applied

Pyar ka khumar on seeing your true lady love or the first woman you see

Which in Rehan's case is Seher so pyar ka khumar

BUT THEN

Rehan does not need any potion for pyar ka khumar

What if Khalu drinks it and sees Lateef or Sannu or Tannu?