ROSID = AVIMAN proved again....

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello alll just finished watching yesterday's epi and what should i say .. Shall i tell you that my heart bleed with pain on siddhant's cold attitude... But then it started skipping beats when roli was looking at him continuously and then when her hand moved towards his face the look on his face .. Then her being unconscious .. Siddhant lifting her in his arms and then the finger scene... All was very well executed and with the ROSID magic ... But i will not be able to forgive siddhant so easily... He definitely need to pay for his deeds ...but yet again i must say that AVIMAN had proved that ROSID can only be played out of the world by avika and manish ...πŸ‘ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadicalRosidian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree that not one can play rosid like Avika and Manish.Once again the AviMan created magic with their performance.Yes we are mad at siddant for giving cold shoulder to roli and want him to be punished for his deeds but seeing them together again it was a treat for us rosidians. πŸ˜›
Rosidteja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah it was super duper rosid were awesome in ysty epi grt performance by aviman dey again proved rosid means aviman no one cn replace dem aftr long tym v get to see amazing rosid scne v al rosidians also involved in dat scne yeah sid shld gt punishment his punishment is roli ignoing sid fr somedays sid shld do lot of things to get trust of his roli
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah,,loved ROSID in that episode...i's really worthy after waiting for 45 days...AVIMAN have 100% made it worthful...but sadly it's not a ROSID scene after their reunion...they still dont know each other...i'm crying daily to see Sid whose character is being played like a football by the cruel cvs...i can't blame him..it's the cvs fault who r penning to destroy his pure character by making him not to recognize his Roli...AVIMAN should really has to do lot of efforts to reconstruct their bonding to satisfy their fans...fingers crossed!!
manavissk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes they created magic onscreen as rosid in yesterday epi.I'm still confused is it this cvs who has given a rosid scene yesterday .Whatever i wish we get many rosid happy scenes but roli should not forgive sid easily
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya yesterday episode was fab but in today episode once again sid disappoint us how could he sid that he want to forget roli face before plastic surgery how he said so easily he forgot everything his all memory good bad related to earlier face i know he want to make new memory with fake roli it not means that he want to forget old memories really guys i m big fan of rosid but this time i really hate sid how he can't recognize his true love that means his love is not from heart only from brain
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree dear. Also scene when he is in room sad in tears. Damn it they are to good...
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey aemy
good 2 see u posting again
im shobi πŸ˜†

Totally agree with u
sid should get punishment this time

and no doubt Rosid means aviman
no one can take aviman's place
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u aemy! Sid has become blind...he's not even listening to his heartπŸ˜’
Nice to see your post! 

-Maliha
...Arushi... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rosid means aviman.
They both rock as rosid