...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lolzzz so cute update
Geet poking maan
N then acting for not going school :P
Beta aditya...tu to gaya :D
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Hello.. please tell me ur name with which I can address you 😕..
I was a silent reader to ur FF but I really did thought of replying on ur last update then I got caught up in afew of family gatherings hence ur second update was before I could come around .. sorry for that.. well after Shweta's thread even I decided to break my silence and let all the wonderful and my fav. writers here know that I am also in their list of regular readers.. 😉
the concept to ur FF is really nice.. Kids maneet enjoying their togetherness unknown to the fact how deep relationship they share now.. I kind of liked savitri ma.. in the first update I really Loved how adamant Maan carried Geet into the bathroom and locked both of them inside with authority.. 👏👏
this update was did crack me up.. geet acted up like AGNES FROM THE MOVIE DESICABLE ME.. lolzz i guess you might have seen it too.. 😆.. God save Aditya from the two like minded devils.. bechara even savitri ma knows he will soon run for his life.. 
awesome updates..

luv
Rucha
Endgame thumbnail
nice part eagerly waiting 4 next
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
maan and geet are so cute.. i hope the cuteness stays when they grow up
snowgud thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update 😛 Both the kids are very cute.Geet poking her fluffy bear.They tried to bunk school but his mom arranged home teacher.I am sure they will take good care of the teacher 😉 Waiting for the next update.Thanks for the pm 😛
cuteeagle65 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update loved maaneet innocent talk awesome
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for new update 
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update..Interesting concept..Maaneet are two adorable kids bonded for ever..Loved it..
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanky dearies for loving this concept so much.
Sorry have been lately a bit busy but I will be updating as I get free time. Please bear with me. Thanky for waiting so much.
T.c.
Sona.