Behzaad Khan Birthday Thread

lovetwinkle_016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Behzaad (born on 28th February, 1981) is a well groomed guy. He has won millions of hearts, while portraying the character of Brij in Geet as well as Rowdy Rathore oopss.. Sameer Rathore in Arjun. Behzaad Khan is a fun-loving, jovial and adventurous guy. 

He is a soft natured person. He is also a very thoughtful person. From some interviews and articles I have came to know that he takes care of the people around him,from the spot boy to the director and their circumstances. And I have read an article by Forum 32 that whenever someone goes to meet him they are treated with courtesy and friendliness by him. 

Behzaad Khan always selects the roles which are different and challenging.He likes to experiment with his character and roles. And whether many of you know or not, he is also a fitness geek, and no doubt he has a photogenic face, he is a very socialized person as well. He always tries to respond to his fans and gets very humble while giving the feedback. He has always been grateful towards his fans for their love. 

His favorite Bollywood actors are Amir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan. 

Behzaad Khan is a very friendly guy and a chivalrous man. He is a family person. He has a big family with seven siblings, three brothers and four sisters. And he is cool and soft natured towards his sisters. He is very much attached with his mom. 

He has a very special bonding with his co-star Shital Shah. Behzaad and Shital has won many hearts together, and they are lovingly called "Raesha" or "Sasha" together by their fans. When Behzaad left the show, the fans were immensely obsessed and still they wanted to see them together on-screen. (like me) Behzaad is also very friendly to Shital Shah and says that she's "BINDASS" 😆

His camaraderie with Shaleen Malhotra, who was his co-star in Arjun, Shaleen and Behzaad are very good friends in real life. They are like brothers. 

Last time they were seen together as Team-mates in Pune Anmol Ratn (BCL).Where Behzaad Khan was a golden player in PAR, he has scored a century as well, against Delhi Dragons.

Because of which Behzaad Khan has also won the "FOG Coolest Player". PAR was selected in finale too, but unfortunately couldn't win the match. But.. But because of his efforts and hard work,Behzaad has won the hearts of millions.  

Behzaad Khan married the most beautiful and gorgeous Rasha Khan on 29th October 2013. And today it's his second birthday after the marriage. Last time Behzaad said in his interview that he was being gifted every hour, by his lovely wife. And she is also very caring and loving.

He has also done a few portfolios and here are all the pics i have of it.

SHOWS

Yeh Hawayein    as   Haraan

Khwaishein    as  Mazhar

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi    as Brij

Veer Shivaji   as  Noor khan

Har Yug Me Ayega Ek - Arjun    as  ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathore

Encounter  as Ullas

And a surprise for you all that i have read a new article which say's that he will be back soon with a new historical role. 

Edited by Hayakhan_018 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetwinkle_016 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wishing you a very wala happy birthday Bhai. I wish that may ALLAH always bless you, and gives you more than what you desire, i wish that may your dream come true of entering Bollywood and may that tough way becomes the most easiest way for you, and may you rock Bollywood and be the most famous and successive Actor. 

I always wish to meet you once, you have my idol, you have intoxicate me, badly. i use to dream about you day and night. You Shital and Shaleen are my all the time favorite personalities. And i love you all, i wish to see you all once again together. And may ALLAH make your every path of life like a bed of roses. 
i always wish that i could send you tons of gifts, but Alaas, i afford much, but i promise once in life but i'll try to gift you. 
When i heard that news that you were getting married and leaving Arjun because of it, i felt really sad, because Raesha were like my soul-mate, i was being very very crazy for them, and i was being very obsessed when you left the show. And even sometimes i use to cry, but when i saw Rasha Bhabhi's pic i was so glad.
 I was drooling over her, as i always admired that she's is the most gorgeous and beautiful girl down on earth.

And every happy for you both, may ALLAH bless you both a peaceful and happy married life. 

Ummm... So here is the birthday cake. 

Have some meetha ji 😃😃😃

I wish that you live thousand of years happily ever after after 

Here's an edit for you Hope you like it.

EDITS

By Nature Shivani

By Tani.M

By _Shivani_

VM's 

By Chulbuli Annu 

llBehzaad Khan's Birthday VM- Senior Bachchan's Mash-upll 

By Tani.M

llBehzaad Khan's Birthday VM- Na Jaane Kaha Se Aya Haill

I'm sorry for it there's any error in writing or if you didn't like anything. I know it wasn't good as other threads but i'm sorry as i was having my exams. And this was the first time i have a made a thread, i even couldn't gift you edits or vm but it was due to the lack of electricity too. Hope you like it. But however it was made i have made with my lots of efforts and love. Hope you like it.  Even i'm not good in words. 😭
Edited by Hayakhan_018 - 9 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Behzaad Khan...
Edited by Maha-Srk - 9 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A very happy birthday rowdy RATHORE 
⭐️
Edited by NATURESHIVANI - 9 years ago
asya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy bday BEHZAAD khan

Us din khuda ne bhi jashn manaya hoga,
Jis din aapko apne hatho se banaya hoga,
Usne bhi bahaye honge aansu,
Jis din aapko yahan bhej ker,
khud ko akela paya hoga
___________   _______________

Fly in the plane of ambition,
and
land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. .

Allah aapki sari jayas murad e puri kare ... or aap hamesha khush raho yahi hamari dua he ...Aamin...Aamin...

With LOTZ LOVE

*Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU*.Edited by asya789 - 9 years ago
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish u a very happy birthday sir...
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wish u a very happy birthday sir..
sairam175 thumbnail
Happy birthday to you dear 
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
helllooo kahaa ho aaj ke din  ????????????
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday beziii
love you muhhh