New promo video and On location video

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New promo video - but no new scenes in it.  

Proposal scene and restaurant fight scene.

"Ek taraf hua pyaar ka izhaar aur doosri taraf hui dono parivaron mein takraar. Kya yeh takraar aayegi inke pyaar ke aage."

On location video - 

So bechara Saarthi became bali ka bakra again πŸ˜† 

Vihaan didn't tell his moms about Aarushi. The smart fellow made Saarthi tell the moms that he knew a "Suitable girl" for Vihaan πŸ˜†They return in a bad mood from Aarushi's home and are furious with bechara Saarthi for suggesting a girl from such a terrible family for their laadla   Bajrangbali, bachaalo mere Saarthi ko πŸ˜’ 

But one good thing is that this paves way for Aarushi to impress each mother one by one :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLBOjTo8RE Edited by kautilya04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs di Oh god again poor sarathi πŸ˜† last episode mein usne kaha tha ki kaand sarji aap karo aur bill mujhpe phad dete hai πŸ˜† ...so vihaan indirectly suggest aarushi to his mom through sarthi why he himself didnt do this? it is better if he confess abt his love to moms.
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vihaan Is Way TOO Smart He Is Playing Safe and Keeping Every Options Open :-) Bechara Saarthi :-(
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Narmada Was Crying :-(
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Renu, Arpi - Agree with both of you! Vihaan is certainly tooo smart  πŸ˜†
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That doesn't sound like the Vihaan I have come to admire - I can't see him being a coward and allowing manohar to take the fall.
And if he is brave enough to love a girl, & make promises about him being responsible for her happiness, he better be brave enough to reveal his feelings to his mother(s)
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vihann is very smart but once again Saarthi became the bali ka bakra...I thought Vihaan would reveal abt his love to his moms after confessing..It will be interesting to see as to why he made this plan...
Anyways, now it will pave the way for Arushi to impress all the MIL's as in the article...I am excited for dis track... 
kautilya04 thumbnail
@shanry - If Vihaan is going to jump to Saarthi's defense, I hope he does it calmly and without breaking downπŸ€”. He is brave and tough but he is also very very emotional when it comes to his moms. After that mall incident, he was shattered by his moms ka tears. Crying scenes took up almost the whole episode. If the truth comes out this time, everyone's reactions will be 10 times more terrible :/ Agar aisa hona hain toh I'd rather Vihaan apologise to Saarthi in private and deal with his moms in his usual fun and cute fashion :)
@Deepthis - Yes,  exactly...Vihaan is a little 'tooo' smart at times :| πŸ˜† Yeah, maybe something happened that forced him to make this plan. Hmmm...he'd know that Mini maa will recognise Girish and that would be a problem πŸ€”Wonder how he is going to deal with all that. And Prahlad has also created such a wonderful impression on the moms God, Vihaan and Aarushi have a big uphill climb in front of them..