to make a character hero destroy the other character....

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
CV's have always done this!To make a character hero they compromise with other characters!Like when parth came
then to show him in the limelight they destroyed sanyukta's character by showing her dumb & bechari!
To show randhir lonely and that no one cares for him & to show sarth they made sanyu insensitive(when rd frst time
told sanyu that renuka is her mom).

& now to show Brave & determined sanyukta they have brought in renuka's track they have totallty spoiled Rd's
character!Its really disgusting! 😭
I am really feeling bad after watching today's episode!The way rd is treating sanyu is not at all good!I like ARROGANT,
CARING & GENIOUS rd NOT this VILLAIN RUTHLESS BRAINLESS rd! 😭

I startedth watching sadda haq because of sandhir & their awesome chemistry!even they came iop ten jodis in delhi times!but i think CV's don't care & writers are trying their best to prove that Sadda haq is not a love story! 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I didn't watch today's episode .. but u've got a point ... The Cv's think that since they have created the characters they have the whole n sole right of either making it angelic or butchering it whenever they feel like ... no one can deny that the characters are born out of the Cv's imagination but I guess they have put up a oblivion when it comes to our feelings .. !! Even I miss the old RD ... :'(