Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Harish111

So Pritam backstabs Gautam in the captaincy task. He constantly makes Gautam nominated. On the other hand Gautam has never backstabbed Pritam in any task or captaincy. But Gautam is the worst team player? Yeah, Pritam is not fooling anyone here

See, I don't watch BB from a Gautam's perspective. 

I watch it as a whole. I did not find it a 'backstabbing' from Pritam, Praneet in captaincy task. Their choice who they wanted to see as captain. 

And GG has been selfish alrite. Many times. Gautam wants to become 'hero' by always doing it on his own and ends up letting his team down. Egomaniac. 

effinxn3k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

See, I don't watch BB from a Gautam's perspective. 

I watch it as a whole. I did not find it a 'backstabbing' from Pritam, Praneet in captaincy task. Their choice who they wanted to see as captain. 

And GG has been selfish alrite. Many times. Gautam wants to become 'hero' by always doing it on his own and ends up letting his team down. Egomaniac. 

GG understands filmi language the most... Tie him up and force him to watch 'Chakde India' in loop. Chakde ka first rule... Be a team player... Shayad samaj mein aajaye 😡😆