Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mira darling momma called me for dinner...no I didn't go back to ff ... πŸ˜†
Ya Mano i know da...but I couldn't take part in ur previous chats nah...
I was hooked onto that ff da...Edited by la126 - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My lovely dears, Sushsis, JJ aka/ Jackal, Reshma, Rithu, Mira, Prams and anyone who commented on the GIFs and liked them ( if I missed your name, extremely sorry😳)

-Mukti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: JJKKL

Mano and Mukti,

Edits and GIFs
are

sublime
perfect
eminent
matchless
priceless
supreme
peerless
sterling
splendid
superior
superlative
very good
too good
damn good
superb
outstanding
magnificent
of high quality
exceptional
marvelous
wonderful
first class

Bahut Badiya

-Mukti- thumbnail
JJ
congo shongo and party toh banti hai...

New IF-Dazzler
-Mukti- thumbnail
Mano my lovely, I know that was a pj of a quote but yesterday I was little brain dead, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.πŸ˜†  I posted early because you posted early and you had given me head up in the GIF department so it was easy.πŸ˜ƒ  Yes we are twins from different mothers, I too love this color of Dazzler, see I am trying hard not to let it go.πŸ˜‰

Me too loving your dances...so here is me dancing with you...

-Mukti- thumbnail
Hey Mira,
I have noticed you have been feeling down, hope everything will sort out for you and you troubles will be like bubbles and vanish in thin air...
Till then dance like them and tell your troubles to get lost...

ELLUNDAA thumbnail
So coming to collage... 😳
Second last one huhhh??? Oyeee nights se yaad aaya...what about the other two nights????
I hope u have those nights for tomorrow... πŸ˜‰

So the first one is...paro's slave rudra...i heard it somewhere...sbs???? Ya I guess so...n the interview was hilarious... πŸ˜†
So coming to the collage...first she wanna go to bathroom...then water then pillow gudiya... πŸ˜†
So sweet...he tries to flirt but she looks so cute in that outfit... 😳

Second one...i didn't get actually...deeps bhi nai he copy karne keliye... oh i miss u deeps...
Okay but Muktiii came to rescue... πŸ˜ƒ baara baj Gaye kiss ka???? πŸ˜† but I don't remember the situation though... πŸ˜•

U know what Mano...i lost my interest in watching rr...the fl voice I hate it...u know the train scene... πŸ₯Ί
Sanaya was screaming her throat out...and here this lady is dubbing as though she is reading a rhyme...shyeee...tooo annoying...

@sushshuuu its been long... πŸ€— love uuu for the ice cream... 😳 and deeps ko double the hugs dedho pleaseee... πŸ€—

@muktiii ur gifs awesome...dear...u know I am getting spoiled by arshi ffs...some of them are brilliant and i can't just come out of it before reading it completely...thats y dear I didn't check out ur new gifs ...sorryyy *ashamed of myself ME with a puppy face* πŸ˜”

@ruchiii I love uuu BAs... πŸ€—

@meens...i miss u too...I know u didn't miss me... πŸ˜†

@JJKL- πŸ˜•

@reshma- ya ya u r not intelligent...my foot... 🀒 I always have a difficult time in understanding ur comments at times... πŸ˜• and yes rr in Malayalam...it was good at first...now female voice changed and it is unbearable to HEAR...(I can't say watch) 🀒

@miruuu- what do u mean by that comment...where Mano asked u to ignore them... πŸ˜•
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice set of pics yaar!!
Cool!
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
YAYYY JJKL...u are a dazzler... πŸ₯³
Congo shongo dazzler bhoothu... πŸ˜†
πŸ€— iss Khushi ke mokke par...lots of huggies... πŸ˜†
Mariia.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: la126

@miruuu- what do u mean by that comment...where Mano asked u to ignore them... πŸ˜•

Some people blame others for their own mistakes.

I had to listen when a man shouted and behaved outrageously; accusing me even he himself had failed. Mano just said that I should ignore that person. And I did, what happened was not my fault.