Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deeptiya

haye shrutu made avi😲

yeah! I was so shocked! πŸ˜²πŸ˜› I guess there are many hidden secrets in the CGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

talking of shrutu, was watching yunhi re VM of hers on praja and that is probably the most perfect piece of art Ive ever watched😳😳😳

MaxMayfield thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgayXLjI6N4[/YOUTUBE]
this one! is a GEM!❀️
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah! I was so shocked! πŸ˜²πŸ˜› I guess there are many hidden secrets in the CGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

talking of shrutu, was watching yunhi re VM of hers on praja and that is probably the most perfect piece of art Ive ever watched😳😳😳

i love her ek duje ke vaaste ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,omg she's sheer brilliance ,,,,,,,,😳
hiru ,,,,,,, mp is lucky coz mp has the best vm makers ,,,,,,,,you urself is great πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ along with shrutu,,,ashwini,hina roshu kamu😳 
MaxMayfield thumbnail

the first few promo avis!😳😳😳
deeptiya thumbnail
i m making tea... want some... ??? inmean time u chipkaooo sare photos and avi idhar from mp gallery
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday to the sweetest cutest 16 yr old πŸ₯³
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
deeptiya thumbnail
hi sweta zari and my crush love azloo
deeptiya thumbnail
i wish i wish shrubee along wid jesu lipshu hina roshu anu kamu jyo chitra chitra aru celu anshu krupu khush  sab yahan hote
MaxMayfield thumbnail
aah zari the edits are!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
helloz sweta!

deepzie! - chipka deπŸ˜›

+++++++++++++++++++
a very nice article from indiaopines - btw generally I hated this site, coz they really did their bit in raising our BPs when it came to false newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

http://indiaopines.com/fans-missing-faisal-khan-maharana-pratap-leap/

Faisal Khan or Faisu as his fans love to call him, became the nation's heartthrob after winning DID Li'l Masters 2. This historic win, changed the life of Faisal Khan forever because the title brought an opportunity to be a TV star. Next, Faisal Khan became the face of our nation's first freedom fighter Maharana Pratap and we together started the journey of reel Maharana Pratap - he as an actor and we as the audience. Today, we still watch the serial but Faisal Khan cannot be seen anywhere. We might have our Maharana Pratap but somewhere Faisal Khan is still missed.

faisal-khan-maharana-pratap-shakti-anand

Here are the reasons why - 

Faisal Khan Became Our Habit! 

Every day, from Monday to Thursday millions of people switched to Sony TV sharp at 8 pm to watch Maharana Pratap, and hear him speak. Since Maharana Pratap was aired on TV for the very first time, nobody wanted to miss even a single scene or episode from the historical drama. The more and more episodes were telecasted, the more and more people were addicted to the show. Ultimately, making the hero, the centre of attraction "Maharana Pratap" (rather Faisal Khan) as their habit.

Faisal Khan though was a Noob, Appeared as an Experienced Actor 

One of the best attributes of Faisal Khan, besides his dancing is undoubtedly his acting. Not once did we feel that the young lad has "0 experience in acting. From his body language to dialogue delivery and screen presence, everything seemed just so perfect. Moreover, how can we forget his dedication to get into the role like a perfectionist, learn shuddh Hindi and dedicate his time learning horse riding as well as talwar baazi.

Faisal_Khan_Facts_Horse_Riding

His Chemistry with Ajabde aka Roshni Walia 

Faisal Khan and Roshni Walia as Pratap and Ajabde rocked the small screen, giving many of their contemporaries a tough fight. Mind you, the contemporaries I'm talking was not of their age but senior actors.The love story between them was well scripted but more than the script, it was their acting that attracted us to their story. Even Jannat Zubair as Phool Kunwar was excellent when it came to acting. No wonder, she was the perfect angle of a love triangle.

maharana-pratap-ajabdeh-wedding-mewar

His Interaction With His Fans on Social Media 

Time and again, Faisal not just interacted with fans on his FB and twitter account but also shared lots of images direct from the sets. His photo with Aashka Goradia who plays his Chotti Maa went viral  minutes after he shared it online. There are not one, but many such images.Fans waited for such pictures on his official page, where he uploaded on a regular basis.

Faisal-Khan-Aashka-Goradia-Offscreen

His Interview With Various Channels 

Maharana Pratap aka Faisal Khan's interview is always a pleasure to watch. Full of energy, Faisal mesmerizes his fan every time he speaks. Besides, how can we forget his constant leg pulling on Roshni Wallia and other co stars! Very grounded, the Faisal'ians still can't stop watching a series of his interviews with several channels.

And Finally,  

He is Missed As He Mesmerized Us All Throughout the One and a half year by portraying the great  legend which we hardly knew!