Meri Aashiqui Tum Sey Hi Written Update 27 Jan 2014

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The episode starts with both Ishveer under the sink trying to retrieve the lost ornament

Their heads bang , then RV tells her that either he will do the job or she could do it , both could not work together

Finally RV locates it and he is shocked to see it was the dove ring

He gets angry with her for lying to him , that it was gift from her dad

Ishaani says that it was not the ring but her dad's teachings that the thing which is closest to the heart should be preserved like a precious thing

And RV's love was very precious to her and so was this ring , so she was trying so hard to find it

RV is impressed but leaves the place pretending to be furious with her

Else where Prateek is in a funny disguise,Sharman drives the car and they reach Chirag's house , 

Prateek drops a newspaper with a tampered page #3 of the paper at chirag's flat

They then wait for chirag  & he soon arrives back from jogging

And as expected he reads the page #3 he reads a fake news about Sheikh Haseena ,Abu Dhabi ki khaandaani aristrocrat lady was coming to looks for suitors at a certain hotel

Chirag happily decides not to miss this chance to marry a rich aristrocat lady from Abu Dhabi

At home Parul & Sameera disguise as ladies from Abu Dhabi Miss Haseena and her personal assistant

Devarsh and Prateek are there with the girls and have fun and excitement over their plan of action 

They decide their plan , the location of CCTV cameras etc

Ishaani too helps out

They reach the hotel but unknown to them RV meets his mystery friend in the same hotel,He brings some gifts for her

He assures her that his rishtaa with Ishaani was based on lies and was waiting for divorce next day and apologises to her for being unable to take her home

He caresses he lovingly

Elsewhere in the same hotel Devarsh , Prateek , Ishaani are in a hotel room with the CCTV controls 

Parul and Sameera inform that chirag had arrived 

Sameera gets nervous ,Ishaani tries to boost her morale thru a phone call and requests for her help and not back out in the last moment , to face chirag for her sake, for the sake of her bad days with chirag and for the sake of her happy times with RV  

She assures nothing wrong would happen to her, they would keep close watch 

Sameera agrees, and is happy to be of help to Ishaani

Outside in the lobby Chirag is confronted by another suitor of the Sheikh Haseena...  Devarsh 

Parul tactfully sends back two other Fake suitor for being shabbily dressed

Devarsh then pretends to be another suitor and arrives for meeting Haseena,and is confident of winning Haseena's favours 

Chirag is very jealous as the PA of Haseena sends Devarsh  inside first 

At home in RV's study  Falguni is getting worried about Ishveer divorce

Falguni mutters she had to speak to RV , he could not divorce ishaani this way

Nitin arrives in the study

He comes for some diamond deal with RV

They discuss how Ishveer rishtaa had come to the verge of divorce after the Karwa chauth incident, Falguni is in tears and this moves Nitin 

She pleads Nitin to speak to RV , she knew RV respected Nitin a lot

Nitin says she did not need to plead him,He too cared for Ishani and he tells Falguni that he was unable to save one marriage but he loved Ishaani too much and would not stop from doing anything that was needed to be done to stop Ishveer marriage from breaking up

Falguni is pleased to hear this

Precap shows Devarsh& Chirag  in the same room as Sheikh Haseena and her personal assistant

Devarsh accuses Chirag of having affair with Ishaani and so was not a perfect suitor for sheikh Haseena

Chirag the declares that in the court he would declare that all this affair with Ishani was a lie , they were not having any affair

Ishaani was like her sister

In the CCTV control room Ishaani and Prateek jump with joy as they feel mission Haseena was successful 

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

this appears like a silly drama by ishaani an her brothers and parul 
but it might work to make chirag speak in the court in favour of ishaani and RV 

also the mystery of the lady friend of RV is getting more mysterious 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for update. It seems,cvs r hell bent wanting to convince viewers that rv has affair with another gal otherwise why is this assurance frm rv against ishani with that gal in every meeting! But definitely behind this mystery reason is something else. It looks ishani n her gangs have made a funny plan to trap cheeerag.lol
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Thanx for update. It seems,cvs r hell bent wanting to convince viewers that rv has affair with another gal otherwise why is this assurance frm rv against ishani with that gal in every meeting! But definitely behind this mystery reason is something else. It looks ishani n her gangs have made a funny plan to trap cheeerag.lol

you know what it was like a childrens film... and not a serial for viewing at prime time yaar ðŸ˜†
this mystery lady did not appear to be Ritika . she did not have any dialogues I would have recognised the voice at least ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²
she remained mute dunno whats going on , who she is ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜²

tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i looked at her lips and thought they belonged to Ritika lol..😆 

But i don't believe there is anything going on between them in that way..and yes, it is not clear yet what is happening..😕
Edited by tinytoes - 9 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinytoes

But i don't believe there is anything going on between them in that way..and yes, it is not clear yet what is happening..😕

I wonder ...may be it is  sisterly/brotherly  love 
just like chirag can become ishaani's brother 
why can't Ritika become real sis for RV ??
😆😆😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinytoes

as I was watching the repeat telecast I noticed that both the girls were wearing green suit with blue dupatta and had open hair 
now why would they match heir dresses unless they wanted us to believe it was the same girl ??
😕
Sutapasima thumbnail

I am so happy we shall now have MATSH all seven days this week 
😃
njan20 thumbnail
Thnx for WU dear and yeah the mysterious girl bothering me too,, dnt know who is she?? 😕 
tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am so happy we shall now have MATSH all seven days this week 
😃

7 days this week? Really?  Looks like something is building up ..