Technical Tuesday | Amrapali Gupta and Karanvir Bohra Pictures

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Technical Tuesday | Amrapali Gupta and Karanvir Bohra Pictures

by 2 FORUM 32 on JANUARY 27, 2015

In technical tuesday, we bring you image enhancement that we carry out on a picture that we take. We had recently taken interesting pictures of Karanvir Bohra and Amrapali Gupta, who play Aahil Razaa Ibrahim and Tanveer.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeEixCcYj1I[/YOUTUBE] 

What we have done is enhanced the colours so that they pop and make the pictures bring out more in terms of what they ought to speak.

When we clicked the picture of Amrapali Gupta, we had in our heads the thought of "Witching hour". The clock says the time is past midnight, there is candle and what we wanted it to depict is that it is dark, with only the candle light flame lighting up the face and certain light highlighting the clock. And that is what is brought out in the picture.

Where Karanvir Bohra's picture is concerned, we just went all out to bring passion in a picture where the scenario is of a bedroom and he is shirtless. As red or hues of it denote passion, that is the colour we wanted to hightlight and fortunately, the headboard had the basic material for us to work upon.

This is how a picture is enhanced. We all give you the enhanced pictures and shall make it available on our Google Plus page. Click for Witching Hour andBoudoir.

Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KV!!! 😳 aur woh bhi shirtless wala 👏
kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amrapali is looking beautiful and kv is hooot...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"Boudoir" ha? Well KV looks amazing and so does Amarpali. But the word  "passion" is giving me BAD vibes! Also, in the picture from KV's Instagram, all four actors were present. KV, the two AG's and SJ! Now WHY would that be if all four are not in the scene? 

I think Sanam2 puts a spell on Aahil and he sees Sanam when he looks at Sanam2, and THAT is where the passion will come in! 

I think I really HATE these CV's now! If in fact they give us an SR of who Aahil THINKS is his Sanam, and it turns out to be Sanam2, then it will be the most SICK twist EVER! How can we even watch an SR between Aahil and our Sanam after that? I have NO hope left from these CV's anymore! 

We didn't want AHER Nikah, so instead they showed us Aahil and Sanam2 Nikah. We didn't want Fake AHER SR, so now we will get real Aahil-Sanam2 SR! These CV's are really twisted man! What we DONT want is what we always end up getting! Why don't they just kill our Sanam like they killed Zoya and be done with it? After all, Aahil has another wife now! What does he need Sanam for? To be a servent? Dosent he have enough servants in his house? 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amrapali is looking very pretty and kv as always looking hot Edited by Surbhiholic. - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

"Boudoir" ha? Well KV looks amazing and so does Amarpali. But the word  "passion" is giving me BAD vibes! Also, in the picture from KV's Instagram, all four actors were present. KV, the two AG's and SJ! Now WHY would that be if all four are not in the scene? 

I think Sanam2 puts a spell on Aahil and he sees Sanam when he looks at Sanam2, and THAT is where the passion will come in! 

I think I really HATE these CV's now! If in fact they give us an SR of who Aahil THINKS is his Sanam, and it turns out to be Sanam2, then it will be the most SICK twist EVER! How can we even watch an SR between Aahil and our Sanam after that? I have NO hope left from these CV's anymore! 

We didn't want AHER Nikah, so instead they showed us Aahil and Sanam2 Nikah. We didn't want Fake AHER SR, so now we will get real Aahil-Sanam2 SR! These CV's are really twisted man! What we DONT want is what we always end up getting! Why don't they just kill our Sanam like they killed Zoya and be done with it? After all, Aahil has another wife now! What does he need Sanam for? To be a servent? Dosent he have enough servants in his house? 

honestly mandy I don't care! Even though all the pictures indicating towards SR but don't know why this time it might be Tanveer to stop the crap. I just watched the episode. I think the upcoming track will be Tanu vs chidiya.  But knowing cvs they love yuckh twists so I won't be surprised if they really officially kills of Sahil cause I really don't care anymore.  My Sahil ended on the day Sanam was kidnapped and swap happened. I loved that Sahil not this one. I thought this one will become the one which I loved but seems like it won't Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Adding to my above post... Don't you think the expression on Aahil's face is that of a man who has just had S*x? This whole thing is getting more and more scary by the minute! I think a BIG twist is on the way! THAT is why there has been no promo! They TROLLED us with the AHER fake SR promo! Now the REAL SR is going to happen. Between Aahil and Dayaan Sanam! THAT is the big twist they have been keeping under wraps I guess! 

So what next? A Dayaan Waris for Aahil? Sanam 2 will be knocked up and this will be reason enough for Our Sanam to walk out of the situation! So NO SAHIL reunion. To be honest I have given up on them ever being together now! Might as well end the torture and get Sanam to leave IM, along with SEHAN. Then they can change the montage to Aahil Sanam2 and Tanveer! After all the story is all about them now! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"...and on a bed is the best place to have him.."

unfff

Edited by farz_parachute - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay reality check.

So. It's after midnight, and there's no light but a candle in Tanveer's hand and she is wearing a rather winning smile.

And Aahil on bed presumably naked (yes shirtless) alsO wearing a winning/satisfying grin.

So either he's thinking of Sanam in his arms. ...or Sanam 2 got him to think this.

Because. We all know Sanam is there. Taking into account the picture from F32 Republic Day article...

Is it now time that I go... 'Oh, crap!'

Oh crap.

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Though i love to see aahil  shirtless, it would be for sanam not for  that dayan 😭 Shucks Sahil 😭
Thanks nafz