Want Pritam or Gautam to win, UpMa not real-Rahul Mahajan

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
After his eviction from reality TV show "Bigg Boss Halla Bol", Rahul Mahajan says he didn't go inside the 'house' to solve issues with his estranged wife Dimpy. However, he feels that their bond has become stronger due to the show. While Rahul was evicted from the show Sunday night. Dimpy is one of the contestants in the race for the winner's spot.

"We were never enemies. Our friendship has became stronger but that doesn't mean we went in to solve our personal problems. We are nothing less than friends and nothing more than friends," Rahul told IANS over phone from Mumbai. The expectation of Rahul and Dimpy getting back together after the show was high. But Rahul has cleared the air. He also points out that with Dimpy inside the house, the pressure on him was double.

"It was not easy. If Dimpy was having a fight with someone it was like I was having a fight with them as we are still connected in some different space. It was pressure of two contestants," he said. Rahul married Bengali beauty Dimpy via reality show Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge in 2010, but their marriage turned sour over time. At one point, Dimpy had even alleged physical abuse.

Meanwhile, in Bigg Boss Halla Bol, Rahul was embroiled in a controversy with Karishma Tanna, who accused him of crossing the line and flirting with her. However, Rahul says it was for fun and was not intended to hurt anyone. "The flirting was healthy. They don't have a sense of humour. What else we can do with a couple of people inside the house. Intention were never dishonourable, " he said.

Another major talking point of the ongoing extension of the Bigg Boss 8 season is the closeness between two contestants -- Upen Patel and Karishma. Rahul feels that while love can blossom inside the house, the real test is how it will fare after the show. "I don't think their romance is real. But when you are inside 'Bigg Boss' house away from your family and friends, your emotions look amplified. So what happens after they come out is the real key," he said.

Rahul, who was one of the most entertaining contestants of Bigg Boss 2, says he got bored with the current season mainly because of the contestants' fake attitude and camera consciousness. "I was bored and that is why I was sleeping for the whole week. I think the audience also realised that. There were too many fights inside the house. I had fun during my last time as things were different then. We all were innocent about camera. Now people have become very smart and camera-conscious. Most of the people are not being real so how can you have fun with them," Rahul said.

Now, Rahul is rooting for Gautam Gulati or Pritam Singh to win the show, which is aired on Colors channel. The finale will take place on 31st January.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
I thought he would take Dimpy's name for the possible winner position and promote her outside, but he seems to be more realistic!!! 
Patel jo jeetnay aaya tha wo jeet chuka, now he can go back to whatever cave he was hiding.
Yawn rahul. If your spineless self spoke all this in the show, you would have stayed a little longer😆
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonamoberoi

Yawn rahul. If your spineless self spoke all this in the show, you would have stayed a little longer😆

He should've been more active in the show, especially in the last week he seemed to have lost interest after the call centre task...

But he didn't appear spineless to me at any point...
girlie_giggles thumbnail
BB's official post eviction interview of Rahul...
http:///colors.in.com/in/videos/bigg-boss-halla-bol/dimpy-will-be-a-finalist-not-the-winner-rahul-mahajan-bb-hallabol-10106493.html
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
No sane can consider UpMa real.This UpMa took no time to get cooked.
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Patel jo jeetnay aaya tha wo jeet chuka, now he can go back to whatever cave he was hiding.

😉
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

After his eviction from reality TV show "Bigg Boss Halla Bol", Rahul Mahajan says he didn't go inside the 'house' to solve issues with his estranged wife Dimpy. However, he feels that their bond has become stronger due to the show. While Rahul was evicted from the show Sunday night. Dimpy is one of the contestants in the race for the winner's spot.

"We were never enemies. Our friendship has became stronger but that doesn't mean we went in to solve our personal problems. We are nothing less than friends and nothing more than friends," Rahul told IANS over phone from Mumbai. The expectation of Rahul and Dimpy getting back together after the show was high. But Rahul has cleared the air. He also points out that with Dimpy inside the house, the pressure on him was double.

"It was not easy. If Dimpy was having a fight with someone it was like I was having a fight with them as we are still connected in some different space. It was pressure of two contestants," he said. Rahul married Bengali beauty Dimpy via reality show Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge in 2010, but their marriage turned sour over time. At one point, Dimpy had even alleged physical abuse.

Meanwhile, in Bigg Boss Halla Bol, Rahul was embroiled in a controversy with Karishma Tanna, who accused him of crossing the line and flirting with her. However, Rahul says it was for fun and was not intended to hurt anyone. "The flirting was healthy. They don't have a sense of humour. What else we can do with a couple of people inside the house. Intention were never dishonourable, " he said.

Another major talking point of the ongoing extension of the Bigg Boss 8 season is the closeness between two contestants -- Upen Patel and Karishma. Rahul feels that while love can blossom inside the house, the real test is how it will fare after the show. "I don't think their romance is real. But when you are inside 'Bigg Boss' house away from your family and friends, your emotions look amplified. So what happens after they come out is the real key," he said.

Rahul, who was one of the most entertaining contestants of Bigg Boss 2, says he got bored with the current season mainly because of the contestants' fake attitude and camera consciousness. "I was bored and that is why I was sleeping for the whole week. I think the audience also realised that. There were too many fights inside the house. I had fun during my last time as things were different then. We all were innocent about camera. Now people have become very smart and camera-conscious. Most of the people are not being real so how can you have fun with them," Rahul said.

Now, Rahul is rooting for Gautam Gulati or Pritam Singh to win the show, which is aired on Colors channel. The finale will take place on 31st January.

I think this is the reason this time BB 8 is a lame duck show.

Sab camera ke liye

and I think only Jallad should get the trophey.

Kuch to khaali camera se baat karte hai 

Last time apart from aijaj atleast many were real be it Gauhar, Tanisha or armaan. . atleast it looked real

This time everything look fake
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs. jeetega bhai jeetega pritam pyaare jeetega..