Arhaan VM - My Debut and Swan-Song in VM making! :P

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TRIEDπŸ˜† to make a VM on Arhaan on one of my favourite songs - Ambarsariya <3 The basic thought behind it was to show Aarushi's indulgent, shy, and oftentimes mischievous wayπŸ˜† of recognising Vihaan's attraction towards her and his cute attempts to come closer to her πŸ˜³ and her eventual acceptance of her feelings πŸ˜³ It has not translated wellπŸ˜†, but here is the link anyway -

This is the first VM I've made and it's going to be the last one too! πŸ˜† Mere bas ki baat nahi hain yeh  πŸ˜†

It is a very pathetic effort :/ I just put together my fav Arhaan scenes and did my best to match them to the tune and words πŸ˜† If you have Nothing else to do, you can give it a dekko, otherwise spare yourself the torture :| 

My respect for VM makers has increased 100 fold after this! All of you who make VMs regularly are super awesome! πŸ‘  
Edited by kautilya04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
will watch it di...and i m sure you efforts doesnt waste di..
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A good effort for a first time VM maker...Liked it a lot and Ambarsariya is my fav song too... Edited by deepthis - 9 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

will watch it di...and i m sure you efforts doesnt waste di..

Haha mere saath oolta hota hain πŸ˜† my efforts rarely bear fruit πŸ˜† But I still hope you like it :))
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthis

A good effort for a first time VM maker...Liked it a lot and Ambarsariya is my fav song too...

Thank you so much! πŸ€— I found it so difficult  took me a week just to understand the software properly πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kautilya04

Thank you so much! πŸ€— I found it so difficult  took me a week just to understand the software properly πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ha ha...πŸ˜ƒ

It happened with me too...when i first made a VM, I took abt 3-4 days to get accustomed to the software... but later on it gets easy...
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthis

Ha ha...πŸ˜ƒ

It happened with me too...when i first made a VM, I took abt 3-4 days to get accustomed to the software... but later on it gets easy...

It's great that you didn't give up. Main toh issi se thak gayi! lol I don't think I'll make another attempt.. 
surbhi1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur first vmm ambarsariyaaa my one of the fav song :)
kittykat 95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was nice .thanks for sharπŸ‘ing with us
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Woow You Made A VM On ArHaan :-) Atleast You Tried Di Mere Se Tho Woh Bhi Nehi Hoga, Creations Hi Bohat Muskil Se Seekhi Hai, I Cant Make A VM Will Comment After Watching It