wat r dey trying to show!?

Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
W*F? Y dey r showing Sid like he did nothing wrong jst a lie that too for love... 🤢
N y he s thnkng dat its jst a small thng n Rosh should listen to him n forgive him cz he s guilty...wowww i mean Cvs...jst in one tym she shld frgv him! 😕

Dey r not understanding dat Audience r taking Rosh's character vert wrongly, No one is understanding her character! How can dey show smthng like dis!? 😡

Ps: m not taking any sides n no offence to anyone! :/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually i dont think that Sid thinks that Roshni will forgive him easily.no one would.but he has faith in his love i think he just want to speak his heart out. he know he has to fight for his love.i am not taking sides too and no offence.
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What happened??😲 Who is taking Roshni's character wrongly?? I don't think that is happening as of now.😕 But after sometime when Roshni is still harsh and Sid is still begging behind her people may think the way ur saying (But if they are showing Roshni's POV too, then that won't happen). But as of now audience would surely sympathize with both Sid and Roshni, b'coz the writer's are showing both their point of view The way Roshni broke down in DD's arms just shows that she was hurt as much as Sid when she said all that to Sid😭

Now, Sid was wrong and what happened has happened, the only thing which Sid could do is beg for forgiveness and that is what he is doing in all possible way. 😭And no one would say Roshni should forgive him soon, but after sometime she can surely forgive. Like DD said it requires a big heart to forgive which Roshni has. But the property fiasco has complicated the entire thing, otherwise I'm sure Roshni would have forgiven him after sometime. I think it is better to forgive rather than suffering like this. Let Roshni take her time but I'm sure she would forgive Sid, that is what love is all about😳😊
afghangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

What happened??😲 Who is taking Roshni's character wrongly?? I don't think that is happening as of now.😕 But after sometime when Roshni is still harsh and Sid is still begging behind her people may think the way ur saying (But if they are showing Roshni's POV too, then that won't happen). But as of now audience would surely sympathize with both Sid and Roshni, b'coz the writer's are showing both their point of view The way Roshni broke down in DD's arms just shows that she was hurt as much as Sid when she said all that to Sid😭

Now, Sid was wrong and what happened has happened, the only thing which Sid could do is beg for forgiveness and that is what he is doing in all possible way. 😭And no one would say Roshni should forgive him soon, but after sometime she can surely forgive. Like DD said it requires a big heart to forgive which Roshni has. But the property fiasco has complicated the entire thing, otherwise I'm sure Roshni would have forgiven him after sometime. I think it is better to forgive rather than suffering like this. Let Roshni take her time but I'm sure she would forgive Sid, that is what love is all about😳😊

wow.written so nice. agree with you.😊
Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

ppl were telling sch thng to Nia on twitter n insta...so i posted!!! :(
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 220420

K.. i didn't know that😕 That may be a minority. People who have seen the show from the beginning won't blame Roshni😊
afghangirl thumbnail

K.. i didn't know that😕 That may be a minority. People who have seen the show from the beginning won't blame Roshni😊

i dont understand why people taking it so seriously.even i am sad and angry but that doesnt mean i can attack the actors for that. its just fictional show with fictional characters. and nia is very good in portraying Roshni and so is Ravi. everything will be fine sooner or later.
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 220420

Hey don't care and Just ignore them Aashka... Jealousy people would always bash our doll and it'll happen for growing leads everywhere. And we must be proud that our dolly is in such high position like so much are getting jealous of her... So don't worry baby😊🤗
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And yeah... Sid is not taking it so easily. He knew he did such a big mistake and that's y he's worrrying to the core. Those who realized and worrying for the mistake only can do such things like felling on feet and he is so down to earth person... Sid never feels bad to do anything when it comes to Roshni😊😊
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
With all due respect to those individuals that are complaining to Nia about her character, clearly they are not in touch with their human emotions 😆 not everything is black or white!

I completely understand where Roshni is coming from & her pain...anger...it's justified. As a viewer, I totally understand Roshni's outburst. The writers are not projecting her in a -ve light.