Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Waida1234

I will also kill you for the first track...Anuraj are soulmates...nobody will separate them. Anuraj are the main lead, this guy will only do a cameo just like Kari, he is here to unite Anuraj, otherwise Cvs would have send Rajat to Dehradhun and Anuraj wouldn't have made all those promises to each other. The scenes and dialogues cvs have shown lately between Anuraj is an indication that Anuraj will be the end game, Anu may give up because of her family...but, Rajat will not give up fighting for his life, his love and his wife...๐Ÿ˜‰

Guys if trps are less then they will end this track . That's wat the ph guy told me. I knw sudeep always played lead but here he is nt lead. He is playing imp role
shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm hapi that v got one positive character atlast
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Now I am very worry.
Veer can't be Anu's boss.

Maybe after all his plans to consumate his marriage with Anu failed ..Rajat will ask Veer to marry her.  To stop anyone else from marrying her..so Veer /Anu marriage will be a white marriage. Till Veer realizes that he loves Anu truely . Then comes his death. 
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Neil should now fall for Anu, Bas wo hi baaki hain!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

And Saritha, am also gonna kill you if it turns out like u r first prediction๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿคข, if Anu marry Veer and he dies later, she can stay window forever, No remarriage with Rajat, i will kill Rajat if he agrees๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

hope he stays positive until the end of his character in the show ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think he will be a positive character, he has the profile of a jolly and merry fellow...He and Anu will make a good brother & sister jodi...Anu not having any brother can tie rakhi to him...๐Ÿ˜†
Waida1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shyamlu

I think Neil should now fall for Anu, Bas wo hi baaki hain!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

And Saritha, am also gonna kill you if it turns out like u r first prediction๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿคข, if Anu marry Veer and he dies later, she can stay window forever, No remarriage with Rajat, i will kill Rajat if he agrees๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

He is just perfect to become Anu brother...they will make a nice Bro & Sis jodi..๐Ÿ˜‰
shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

I think he will be a positive character, he has the profile of a jolly and merry fellow...He and Anu will make a good brother & sister jodi...Anu not having any brother can tie rakhi to him...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shashi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram

Guys if trps are less then they will end this track . That's wat the ph guy told me. I knw sudeep always played lead but here he is nt lead. He is playing imp role

Exactly jyothi..aur trp to pakka kam ho rhi that u can clearly see from forum activites..cvs separation dikhao lekin ek had tak aur logical way me...already 4-5separation dikha chuke unite them for some period then they could hve bring separation track logical b lagta h..y dont they understand too much of separation leads to separation of viewers from show...reli realier i use to check forum every half an hour..now to i rarely come...itz been 1week since i saw shastri sisters...pata nhi cv ko konsa proof chahiye ki trp kam ho rha people r against this separation..they dod this with sapne suhane..now they are doing this with pur fav show too...
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys did any spoiler come out to know if rajat anu divorce will happen or not? Coz if its happening i am not watching SS! 
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: adisimi

Guys did any spoiler come out to know if rajat anu divorce will happen or not? Coz if its happening i am not watching SS! 

he has turned really desperate right now i dont think he will sign the annulment papers even when anu will give him kasam, i dont want him to do so or else it will just become like any other crap show in which m not interested, i think rajat will prefer to fight for anu instead and nobody can force him to sign after all he is an adult!