paridhi sharma would not be attaining RT wedding said just costar

luvRTpari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The perception that all is not well between Paridhi Sharma and her Jodha Akbar co -star Rajat Tokas has gained fresh currency with news that Paridhi will not be attending Rajat's wedding which will take place at the end of this month ." I will not be able to attend as I will be out of the country at that time taking a vacation" says Paridhi. When asked about her equation with her co- star Paridhi said, "We are not good friends but just good co actors." When reminded about the rumors of her so called friction with Rajat she says," all that is old news and I don't even want to go there."
"I rather talk about the show which is doing very well. The audiences seem to be liking the plot moving to Salim and the clash between parents ( Jodha Akbar)and now grown up son( Salim) . " She has no qualms about playing a mother on screen, "The whole world knows that I am young and plus generational shift is part of our TV movement and we have to accept it. Also more importantly the character of Empress Jodha is very strong and it is not connected with age. I rather look at this differently for me as a young woman it is a challenge to portray mature emotions and I love to push the envelope as an artist. The emotions of a mother are amongst the beautiful of all human feelings and the same are being astutely presented on screen, thanks to the entire team. " Ask her about the change in story from Jodha Akbar to Akbar - Jodha- Salim? She says, "change is inevitable as for how long can the same story continue? Should the viewers not be given the luxury of checking out newer characters and plots? And in this historical story of Jodha and Akbar, Salim is an integral part. It would be unfair to the viewers if that is left out."
In closing Paridhi says she is very happy that as an actor she is getting to do a lot in the above show. "My character has seen lots of growth, from a lover to a wife and now a mother. I have got a chance to display a whole gamut of emotions. As an actor also I have also a learnt a lot. "

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
good to know that she is happy with the leap