Mahesh Bhatt made KT really angry!

Mehakphool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I never seen KT affected by HM or even host. But when Mahesh Bhatt started his audition and told the scenario to KT and all HM, KT looked at Upen and got really angry and that look in her eye was of guilt to what she is doing. One time she got angry when GG said BB inn logo ki shaadi karwa do aur Rushab ko bhi bula lo. But Mahesh Bhatt just went to her face with Najaiz Rishta😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲. Even Rahul M took his sweet revenge on Upen Patel by throwing water on his face on NATIONAL TV. Seriously that was EPIC insult to UPMA.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha yes! Loved her reaction 🀣
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
UPMA is a STAGED and planned FAKE love angle i.e. showmance...
My intuition never lies to me... I am having a very strong feeling that its all a drama which was much required for tanna's exclusive footage which she is getting in ample amounts, just before 12 days of grand finale.. a very crucial time.
Mehakphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle

Haha yes! Loved her reaction 🀣

What Salman and Farah couldn't do, HE DID IT. OMG😲 I was stunned. Somewhere I felt he just hate UPMA. When Upen saw Mahesh Bhatt coming he was not happy at all, he just closed his eyes, it was all so weird.πŸ˜•
Mehakphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

UPMA is a STAGED and planned FAKE love angle i.e. showmance...

My intuition never lies to me... I am having a very strong feeling that its all a drama which was much required for tanna's exclusive footage which she is getting in ample amounts, just before 12 days of grand finale.. a very crucial time.

But she is getting negative publicity. Does she knows people are aware of her smooches and cuddling at night? I don't see what benefit she is getting? I feel UP is playing a game BIG TIME. Or else he won't use her on National TV.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

But she is getting negative publicity. Does she knows people are aware of her smooches and cuddling at night? I don't see what benefit she is getting? I feel UP is playing a game BIG TIME. Or else he won't use her on National TV.

EVERY PUBLICITY IS A GOOD PUBLICITY IN SHOWBIZ WORLD...its a fact.

A person like Tanna who can even show her greed over a simple cake, OH MY GOD WHAT A CAKE, can do anything.

Person like Tanna who did a very nasty movie grand mast I with her bkowjob scenes in it, can do anything.

Person likeTanna who can drag an ordinary word bitch for two weeks for her publicity sake, can do anything.

Choksi already said they are just good friends...so its not an issue at all for her to stage a showmance.

----------------
Edited by tanya.91 - 9 years ago
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I never seen KT affected by HM or even host. But when Mahesh Bhatt started his audition and told the scenario to KT and all HM, KT looked at Upen and got really angry and that look in her eye was of guilt to what she is doing. One time she got angry when GG said BB inn logo ki shaadi karwa do aur Rushab ko bhi bula lo. But Mahesh Bhatt just went to her face with Najaiz Rishta😲. Even Rahul M took his sweet revenge on Upen Patel by throwing water on his face on NATIONAL TV. Seriously that was EPIC insult to UPMA.

nah... insult toh gautam ki hui jisko mahesh bhatt ne sirf 2 seconds ka blink n miss side character role diya and in tht too he got shoved by rahul and asked his aukaat 😳

atleast upma got lead roles πŸ˜ƒ
Mehakphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

EVERY PUBLICITY IS A GOOD PUBLICITY IN SHOWBIZ WORLD...its a fact.

A person like Tanna who can even show her greed over a simple cake, OH MY GOD WHAT A CAKE, can do anything.

Person like Tanna who did a very nasty movie grand mast I with her bkowjob scenes in it, can do anything.

Person likeTanna who can drag an ordinary word bitch for two weeks for her publicity sake, can do anything.

Choksi already said they are just good friends...so its not an issue at all for her to stage a showmance.

----------------

I agree with your points but what did you meant by cake? 
Mehakphool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv666

nah... insult toh gautam ki hui jisko mahesh bhatt ne sirf 2 seconds ka blink n miss side character role diya and in tht too he got shoved by rahul and asked his aukaat 😳

atleast upma got lead roles πŸ˜ƒ

I knew upma fans has to bring gg, warna footage nahee miltaπŸ˜†

Gurmeet already praised gg by saying his wife fav is gg. So stick to the topic. Anyway now a days the entire concentration is on upma and rahul dimpy.
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I knew upma fans has to bring gg, warna footage nahee miltaπŸ˜†

Gurmeet already praised gg by saying his wife fav is gg. So stick to the topic. Anyway now a days the entire concentration is on upma and rahul dimpy.

no i wont stick to the topic!!! i can say whatever i want πŸ˜ƒ
plus i brought in GULLU cos u only talked abt him first in ur opening post!!
Edited by BubblyR - 9 years ago