* Fanaah [Season 2] Banner Contest - Winner *

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

It's time to announce the winner of our banner contest! We'd like to thank each and everyone of you who participated in the contest 😃

Starting with our  runner up  entry ...

-sevenstreaks-

Congratulations! 😃 Your prize:

Winning entry...

pratsy

Congratulations!

Kindly add your copyrights to the winning banner and send it to gk_09 asap.

Your winning signature:

The banner will be uploaded shortly!

Til next time ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
wow finally we got the banner
congrats winners
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Congrats Pratsy🥳...

third BC  i have participated ...and i sent only one entry😆..Thanks for voting my banner in both the rounds guys😃🤗...happy that my banners i create are getting better...😳

@ Gk : thanks for arranging d contest..and my prize is hot☺️...nice Edit👍🏼...i m using it😊

@ winds.of.heaven: thanks for explaining Mr. Malik character... have seen more than 10 episodes...but still dont know who is playing that character nor i have seen the glimpse of it onscreen🤣...i think i should catch up few more episodes😃

@ Babaji ka thullu:   u have said the banner 's coloring is beautiful ...thank for ur comment😃...and about that tag line of the show ...ll  give importance to it  in future  BC  contests if  it exists😊

ps:  good to see the  banner which got max votes in first voting round is finally won👍🏼...and also loved the other entry in second round which very well suited the Dark love story theme of the show...😊

Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Congrats guys!!! :DDD
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONTRATZ Pratsy!!! this was my fav banner too out of these 3 😃
yep FINALLY forum got the banner after show ended 🤣

BTW r u really gonna use this winning siggy? 😳 kidding 😆
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats, winner!👍🏼

Par ab kya fayda! Fanaah toh khatam hogaya...😒
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: navk

wow finally we got the banner
congrats winners

Aftet the show ended...😭
MsPrez thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Congrats Pratsy🥳...

third BC  i have participated ...and i sent only one entry😆..Thanks for voting my banner in both the rounds guys😃🤗...happy that my banners i create are getting better...😳

@ Gk : thanks for arranging d contest..and my prize is hot☺️...nice Edit👍🏼...i m using it😊

@ winds.of.heaven: thanks for explaining Mr. Malik character... have seen more than 10 episodes...but still dont know who is playing that character nor i have seen the glimpse of it onscreen🤣...i think i should catch up few more episodes😃

@ Babaji ka thullu:   u have said the banner 's coloring is beautiful ...thank for ur comment😃...and about that tag line of the show ...ll  give importance to it  in future  BC  contests if  it exists😊

ps:  good to see the  banner which got max votes in first voting round is finally won👍🏼...and also loved the other entry in second round which very well suited the Dark love story theme of the show...😊

You are most welcome😊
And Congrats!👏
😆Mr. Malik died but yet his character wasn't clear😛 what will you catch up?😲 Fanaah became FANAAH😭
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

You are most welcome😊
And Congrats!👏
😆Mr. Malik died but yet his character wasn't clear😛 what will you catch up?😲 Fanaah became FANAAH😭

thank you😃... i watch the show online when i get time .. yet to watch few more episodes😳...Don be  sad...anyways the show has to end some day here its ended  with no story😆...
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Gur 4 d pm n ds contest and dear forum members4 voting my banner...its sad dat fanaah ended...it ended so abruptly :(
@sevenstreaks...congratulations dear...beautiful banner👏
@SuPeRNaTuRaLs... i lov d winning sigg...ds is amazing...my kundra looks hawwwt...m already using