tellybuzz:Bharat Chawda enters Humsafars!

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

After his last negative stint in Zee TV'sAur Pyaar Ho Gaya, Bharat Chawda will be seen in another show essaying a different role this time. Bharat will be seen in Sony TV's Humsafars, as ACP Bikram Singh Rathore.

As the show Humsafars is currently revolving around a spooky and thrilling track of  Rubina's murder who is the maid of the Niyamat house, with Bharat's entry, viewers can expect more intriguing twist in the tale.

We contacted Bharat to know about his entry and he says, "I am playing the role of an ACP Bikram Singh Rathore who speaks in Harayanvi language and his character is shown to be very tough, strict and rowdy at the same time. My character will be introduced for solving the case of deceased Rubina."

He further adds, "It's a positive character that will make adamant, arrogant Sahir (Harshad Chopra) change his attitude towards others. I am excited for my new venture as it is a full-fledged role and I have lot to offer to this character."

TellyBuzz wishes Bharat Chawda good luck for his new venture!

Keep reading this space for more updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is he sahir's humsafar? Should we change jodi name from SaAz to SaCop? πŸ€’ There goes all hope of a good SaAz story ever! And in this new story Sahir doesn't need healing but an attitude change? So what were we watching from past 4 months? πŸ˜• And he will tell Sahir how to talk to whom? ... that makes me πŸ€£Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

He further adds, "It's a positive character that will make adamant, arrogant Sahir (Harshad Chopra) change his attitude towards others.

Did they mean ''Arrogant MRS Sahir ?πŸ˜† Coz Sahir isnt acting arrogant anymore πŸ˜•
Anyways Best of luck to Rathore sahab πŸ˜ƒ i hope aap kamya i mean kamyab honge πŸ˜›
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dumb quesπŸ€”...does this guy have any huge fan following who will tune on to this show to watch him exclusive ????? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ if in case they bring in someone who is rightly famous tht might help the makers increase audience right ??? πŸ˜’
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok...first the love story was swept away by the thrill torrents and now Sahirs past!
Sahir isn't acting arrogant now...oh well...who are we to say so anyway...we are just the helpless viewers...
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

Ok...first the love story was swept away by the thrill torrents and now Sahirs past!

Sahir isn't acting arrogant now...oh well...who are we to say so anyway...we are just the helpless viewers...

Yea our job is to promote the show, keep it at no. 4 or 5 on chaska meter so the producer goes and boasts about it being at number 4,5 nationally ... we shouldn't expect to see anything we want to see because we have remote and we can use it to switch if we don't like πŸ₯±  if we find ourself stuck because of a character or actor its' our fault not theirs πŸ₯±

And that adamant and arrogant and how to talk to people line is cracking me up ... yea right! 🀣 Sahir has always been good to people until the messed either with work or with him ... so what advise he needs to treat people better? He has taken care of everyone ... a good for nothing family ... works for them feeds them ... and now he needs to learn how to treat people from this cop! 🀣 

And how will the TRPs rise with the leads weakened and a cameo cop calling the shots? πŸ˜† 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea our job is to promote the show, keep it at no. 4 or 5 on chaska meter so the producer goes and boasts about it being at number 4,5 nationally ... we shouldn't expect to see anything we want to see because we have remote and we can use it to switch if we don't like πŸ₯±  if we find ourself stuck because of a character or actor its' our fault not theirs πŸ₯±

And that adamant and arrogant and how to talk to people line is cracking me up ... yea right! 🀣 Sahir has always been good to people until the messed either with work or with him ... so what advise he needs to treat people better? He has taken care of everyone ... a good for nothing family ... works for them feeds them ... and now he needs to learn how to treat people from this cop! 🀣 

And how will the TRPs rise with the leads weakened and a cameo cop calling the shots? πŸ˜† 

What is new about this now ? Seriously , there should  be a poll asking whats the genre of this show ?

1) Romantic comedy 
2) Romantic tragedy 
3) Romantic thriller comedy
4) Romantic thriller tragedy 
5) Thriller comedy
6) Complete tragedy 

TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nadia...same feelings here...instead of Arzoo, now the cop is going to heal...oh I forgot as they say straighten SAC? What about the Humsafars part...I have a feeling this article is a little misleading...hopefully the cop straightens other's and leaves SaAz alone to heal themselves.
Soaps1 thumbnail
I hope its misleading but another one said the same too that Sahir will be scared of this cop πŸ₯±
TaanuDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I hope its misleading but another one said the same too that Sahir will be scared of this copπŸ₯±

No wonder...they have already given Sahir the scared look...pehle zeenat ayi and now this cop... πŸ˜†
But on a serious note...I feel cheated...was not expecting a cop to heal 😲 Edited by TaanuDeewani - 9 years ago