Aashka Goradia Tellymasala Interview (Rani Dheerbai Bhatiyani)

SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL9jkYM3GKE
Looks like Aashka is really leaving the show. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I agree she's a vamp in the show who I don't enjoy but as an actress and a person I truly love and enjoy her. She's completely justified the character and no one can play the role the way she did. CVs we will NOT take a replacement for Aashka. You justified Faisal's role due to age difference, leap, and what not but this is ridiculous. 

Rani Dheerbai Bhatiyani in reality didn't die for a long time, she hasn't even convinced Uday Singh to crown her son to be King. 

I don't know what's going through the CVs heads but this is mushed and mashed show. This is no longer Maharana Pratap. There are too many significant changes in the show and this the biggest one yet. This is a change you can't undo. 

I really hope Aashka is just taking a break. I really want her back in the show as Dheerbai. 

Now I'm sincerely wondering if Rajishri (Maharani Jaivantabai) has permanently left the show as well?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DB is a vamp and yes, sometimes she irritates us lo l but Aashka did a wonderful job !!! 
Honestly, it's really sad if she leaves the show 
And what will happen to the show if the vamp is not there...I mean Jagmalini πŸ˜›is here but DB was like the boss lol 
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prishna_fan

DB is a vamp and yes, sometimes she irritates us lo l but Aashka did a wonderful job !!! 

Honestly, it's really sad if she leaves the show 
And what will happen to the show if the vamp is not there...I mean Jagmalini πŸ˜›is here but DB was like the boss lol 

I agree with you! Aashka did an amazing job as DB. If they're changing the story this much they might as well leave it as MP only having one wife, Ajabde.