hahahaha...🀣 this is beyond hilarious its madness🀣
Sorry for being sadist but I am extreamly happy for this destruction πŸ˜†

Glad tht Sid left...πŸ˜† He shld have done it long ago

Edited by Blukitten - 9 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: OliveWellington

Nandita , Reply me fast i really confuse , can i  start to making  new AT in this  CFC

now  i think we should continue with CFC...but later on we will draw some conclusion..becoz we need sudha's consent too..i have sent her PM...lets she what she will suggest..😊
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rujub

height of pathetic giri nw i thnk andaja aa raha hain tht why sid quit ths serial or thy end his chctr http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Balika-Vadhu-Anandis-daughter-to-have-a-child-marriage/articleshow/46085576.cms

😡 enough...i can bear it anymore...now  ex collector's daughter will have child marriege...

Thank you Sid for quieting this show...pls never think for returning to that nonsense crap...🀒

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Glad Sid left the show before the story got spoiled. Don't want shiv character to be butchered where his daughter is kipnapped to go through child marriage. Anandi lost shiv and now she will loose her daughter.
Sid is clever left the show at the right time.

BV makers just become full certified mad for TRP..πŸ˜†..This is their Original story...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Good Morning/ evening girls...Have a very nice day ahead.😊
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BV is a F'd up show now thank god Sid is not part of the crapfest anymore

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

BV is a F'd up show now thank god Sid is not part of the crapfest anymore

It would be absolutely degradation of the charismatic character Shivraj Shekher...if they ll show that someone kidnap his Daughter and Give her child marriage...🀒..better he have signed off and Bv makers end his character..πŸ˜›

THis is the original Story of Women Empowerment...πŸ˜‰..Hope BV's Loyal viewers will be happy now...πŸ˜ƒ
rujub thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

It would be absolutely degradation of the charismatic character Shivraj Shekher...if they ll show that someone kidnap his Daughter and Give her child marriage...🀒..better he have signed off and Bv makers end his character..πŸ˜›

THis is the original Story of Women Empowerment...πŸ˜‰..Hope BV's Loyal viewers will be happy now...πŸ˜ƒ

me also i m happy nd want to thank sid tht he took vry gud decision he really saved us frm getting more depressed thank u sid nw i m done nd hp nd wish pray for sidharth for huge success th respect for hm is increased mr frm nwonwards i must say he has more social sense nd responsible than ths crap idiots bt one thng i m absoultely sure abt bv wale tht bv makers r actually in favour of child marriage thy r in support of ths crap till nw thy r doing nautanki fakegiri tht thy r against bt no thy r actually in favour...gud finally the real truth is come out...
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM AT
did u guys read that toi article 🀒

Originally posted by: rujub

me also i m happy nd want to thank sid tht he took vry gud decision he really saved us frm getting more depressed thank u sid nw i m done nd hp nd wish pray for sidharth for huge success th respect for hm is increased mr frm nwonwards i must say he has more social sense nd responsible than ths crap idiots bt one thng i m absoultely sure abt bv wale tht bv makers r actually in favour of child marriage thy r in support of ths crap till nw thy r doing nautanki fakegiri tht thy r against bt no thy r actually in favour...gud finally the real truth is come out...

Now i got the reason ..why he said its mutual decision...yeh script padke usska rato ka neendh ud gaye hoge and he opossed this morons..and as a result they evict him and his character permanently from the show...otherwise i donot think ke he would have any problem regarding playing a father of a 5 years old kid...becoz he have already done that in the same show.