Spoiler: Bharat Chawda to enter Sony TV's Humsafars

Sheringeorge83 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Tellychakkar.com has come out with an exclusive report about Humsafars (4 Lions Films) taking the thriller route.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/bharat-chawda-enter-sony-tvs-humsafars-150119

As we know, the track has opened up last week with the Niyamat house being engulfed by few weird and creepy incidents. While the spooky stuff happening inside the house has left everyone stunned, there will be the dashing entry of popular actor Bharat Chawda into the show..

Yes, you heard it right!! Bharat who essayed the negative Mama in Zee TV's Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya will play the role of a honest Haryanvi cop who would come in to solve the suspense and drama happening in the house.

For a change, Bharat will be seen in a positive avatar, of being a very strict cop for whom solving tough cases will be a simple game.

We hear that Chawda's character will be so tough and strong that he will be the only person to scare everyone including Sahir (Harshad Chopda) in the house.

A source states, "Every single person in the house will be hiding a secret, and every episode will see a 'raaz' in the form of a hidden skeleton come popping out. The beauty of the track will be whether the new bride Aarzoo (Shivya Pathania) will struggle or sail through during these testing times. Also with all the spooky incidents happening, viewers will have to see what would lie in future for the newly-weds Sahir and Aarzoo."

We tried contacting Bharat, but could not get through to him.

We hear that Bharat's entry will happen in Monday's episode (19 January).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So there way of adding thrill is weakening Sahir and there by SaAz further? ðŸ˜• Why cant they build thrill around SaAz and use that to bring them closer? Why must always be lead chars played with for the sake of every single track
I don't have any issues with the cop entering but it should not damage existing chars 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome... waiting for this new suspense ...to hit the screens... Bharat this guy is another of my fav... cool... thanks for sharing ... 
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
TFS... 

If he is positive I am OK I guess. Don't want another triangle. cop aaya aur woh bhi Arzoo ke peeche lag gaya types ðŸ˜†
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So a dabanng CHulbul Pandey types!

What I am looking forward to is how he scares Sahir.
ANd if Sahir is going to be scared, what about Kurti Aapa and Anam? BTW, where has she disappeared? Dubai bhaag gayi kya?
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So yet another nail in the coffin as far as our hopes of SaAz and their love being focussed on goes!😕.
Well..ok...I just hope Arzoo doesn't side with the cop and suspect Sahir as well!
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoever tries to scare Sahir, will have to do it over my dead body !!! ðŸ˜¡ Agar darana hai to Arzoo ko darao, so that Sahir will not have to sleep on the recliner anymore ðŸ˜‰
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: true2heart

Whoever tries to scare Sahir, will have to do it over my dead body !!! ðŸ˜¡ Agar darana hai to Arzoo ko darao, so that Sahir will not have to sleep on the recliner anymore ðŸ˜‰

🤣 yeh achcha idea hain Madhulika ji ðŸ˜†
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

TFS... 

If he is positive I am OK I guess. Don't want another triangle. cop aaya aur woh bhi Arzoo ke peeche lag gaya types ðŸ˜†

Ab to triangle ka chance hi nahi hai Suvi,  Sahir ne isiliye to jabardasti shadi kiya so that he doesn't have to deal with these kind of situations ever again.😆 
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i'm not going to tolerate sahir getting scared...
that too by a cop

have the cvs forgotten how he dealt with one in the police station ????