Rahul Mahajan punched, kicked and dragged me by hair, says wife Dimpy

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/rahul-mahajan-punched-kicked-and-dragged-me-by-hair-says-wife-dimpy-40901

http://today24news.com/entertainment/dimpy-ganguly-to-divorce-rahul-mahajan-after-domestic-violence-312477

On Thursday morning, Dimpy said, Rahul beat her up early after waking her up to know the contents of a message that had just beeped on her phone. Since the phone had the key-pad lock on, Rahul was unable to operate it. When Dimpy asked him to let her sleep, he flew into a rage and began hitting her. She said he punched, kicked and dragged her by her hair. When she could not take it any more, Dimpy pushed him, picked up her phone, ran down the stairs and hid in the passageway. This was 3.30 a.m. Dimpy then called a friend, who picked her up around 4 a.m.

This is the second time that Rahul, who was also involved in a drug abuse case, has been accused of domestic violence. His first wife Shweta Singh, who was his childhood friend, had accused him of physically abusing her. The couple got divorced in 2008 after which Rahul participated in Colors' reality show "Big Boss". He continued to be in the limelight for his closeness with co-contestants Monica Bedi and Payal Rohatgi.

Confirming the news, Payal said, "What Rahul is doing by calling and sending me messages is very irritating. I am done with him. I don't live in the past."(He is not only sending messages to Karishma but many other girls as well u never know someone may fell for it ..Even after marriage too..Does that mean husband can do anything after marriage & wife can't ?) It is known that Payal cut ties with Rahul when he got inclined to Monica Bedi in Bigg Boss 2. (Rahul tried to do same with Karishma in this season infront of his X-wifeπŸ˜‰...That time infront of his X-girlfirendπŸ˜†...) Did Payal take time to recover from that? "Not at all," says Payal, "The most difficult period was when I was housed in Bigg Boss 2. I realized his true colors there."

http://www.magnamags.com/live-feed/rahul-mahajan-dimpy-mahajan-wedding-headed-for-divorce-dimpy-already-in-dubai-with-lover/3974

Insiders reveal that Rahul Mahajan and Dimpy Mahajan had been living separately for almost a year now and the lady finally decided to move to Dubai with her boyfriend around six months back. The alleged lover is said to be the owner of an event management company in Dubai and was known to Dimpy even before marriage to Rahul Mahajan.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ (Atleast Karishma is not doing this after her marriage or something & no wonder dimpy is not telling karishma on her face regarding why u r with Upen since you already got a BF though she is trying her best to ruin karishma image with sambhavna & sana..)

YOU R ALWAYS A GOOD HUSBAND TO ME - DIMPY πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

All fake drama now & am sure after the show they are hardly gonna meet as her BF is waiting in Dubai. Ok...
If she is really telling right now then it is clear that she was cheating on him ..She got beaten for the message she got from his BF may be whom she knew before her marriage...may be she just took part of the reality show just for fame & never thought she will be selected as brideπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItzMinzie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing to do with the show. It is their personal lives
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think we should discuss personal lives here thats btw a very cheap move if you want to defend your favorite
lets keep the discussion to Bigg Boss
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The articles shared was prior to the Bigg Boss show and what happened before is not the concern of the show nor the forum. Keep discussion limited to what is shown and discussed in the show's purview

Topic Closed
BB8 DT