English Subs are over!- You need Yupp TV!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Since no one here on the forum has posted about this, I think I should. Diya Aur Baati Hum was posted with English subtitles from Desirippers.com for years. (This is where Dhruvie is posting from on this forum) On January 12th they announced that they would be putting a stop to that and were going to run a subscription service, for 15 dollars a month for anyone who wanted to continue to be able to see Diya Aur Baati Hum or any other Indian serial they post with English subtitles.

Earlier in 2014 I had donated $20 dollars to Desirippers.com because they had said they were in great need. Where did that money go? No one said. I decided that while I am grateful to desirippers.com and Dhruvie for their years of free service, I was too skeptical to give them $15 dollars a month when there was no mention of where my $20 dollars had gone.  So I looked into other options.

I found that one can get Hindi Gold Yupp Tv Subcription which includes Star Plus and most Hindi Channels and Diya Baati with ENGLISH SUBTITLES for 14 months cheaply. You can watch Diya Aur Baati Hum from your smartphone, computer or through Playstation 3 for $8.50 cents a month. ($119 dollars upfront for the year plus two months free) This is cheaper than what Desirippers is offering and there are no annoying pop up adds and best of all you can watch Star Plus on your actual TV. Since no one cares enough to inform those of us who have loved this show and relied on English subs, I figured I would inform those that depended on this site and Desirippers that Yupp TV Hindi Gold package is the way to go!
Thank u for the information. So that's why there is no more English sub . It's very sad news for viewers like us. So here after I have to depend on written up dates . ðŸ˜­
thanks for the very useful info
Originally posted by rosy18

Thank u for the information. So that's why there is no more English sub . It's very sad news for viewers like us. So here after I have to depend on written up dates . ðŸ˜­

rosy18. and others. Go to YuppTV and you can call them to set up a very cheap subscription $8.50 a month to Hindi Channels with English subs for phone, computer or TV through Playstation 3. Don't rely on written updates when you can still enjoy the show!

1866-663-7557 - (USA & Canada)

44-116-228-2985 - (UK)

1800-612-952 - (Australia)

1800-852-3026 - (Singapore)

1800-816-557 - (Malaysia)

Originally posted by Melomoon

rosy18. and others. Go to YuppTV and you can call them to set up a very cheap subscription $8.50 a month to Hindi Channels with English subs for phone, computer or TV through Playstation 3. Don't rely on written updates when you can still enjoy the show!

1866-663-7557 - (USA & Canada)

44-116-228-2985 - (UK)

1800-612-952 - (Australia)

1800-852-3026 - (Singapore)

1800-816-557 - (Malaysia)

Thank u so much Melo. is it working for Sri Lanka ? 

I would give them a call at whatever number seems closest to you and see if it works for Sri Lanka

Edited by Melomoon - 9 years ago
that was of great help moon
Originally posted by Melomoon

I would give them a call at whatever number seems closest to you and see if it works for Sri Lanka

Thank u so much Melo ðŸ˜Š
Will definitely get Yupp TV! Thanks ever so much
Thank you for sharing this I was wondering what happen to the subtitles will check out yupp tv