Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onlinebuddy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I missed Sunday Episode. Clips please.😊

Hey girls i had send  a request to the Development team of Savdhaan India to Add Sid's name to the popular cast list in SI.

She hasn't replied yet but if you girls too send may be she will consider it.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THank you for all the caps Zarqa...😊
yesteray i missed the episode...
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: onlinebuddy75

I missed Sunday Episode. Clips please.😊

Hey girls i had send  a request to the Development team of Savdhaan India to Add Sid's name to the popular cast list in SI.

She hasn't replied yet but if you girls too send may be she will consider it.

Oks will do 😊
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Re-Post: Sunday Feb 8th Episode link

Part 1- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gprmt_savdhaan-u-p-fight-back-now-8th-february-2015-video-watch-online-720p-hd-pt1_people#from=embediframe

Part 2- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gprmy_savdhaan-u-p-fight-back-now-8th-february-2015-video-watch-online-720p-hd-pt2_people#from=embediframe

Part 3- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gpsuh_savdhaan-u-p-fight-back-now-8th-february-2015-video-watch-online-720p-hd-pt3_people#from=embediframe
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Zarqy...🤗 thanks for the caps...❤️

Mmm...just adore his "intense" look...

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Awww well today's story was about one sided possessive love which leads to person committing crime & friendship betrayal...it was a good story especially considering how today's youth is

Yes, I understood approximately what was going on...but without Nandu's WU I don't understand the details...🤓 however, Sid is there and that's the main thing...😉

This speak volume...⭐️

To enjoy these pics, the WU is not really necessary...

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Sabdhaan UP episode 7th February , 2015.

Jia and Arika were the two teenager girls who were best friends of each other and they read in a same class and same college. There is an guy nameed as Viren he liked  Arika very much. Viren was guy who belongs to a very rich family. His father is an local politician and a very powerful man. But Arika always said  to viren that they would be together only after completion of their study. JIa also like viren very much and she said that thing both to Viren and Arika. But Viren was so possessive for Arika that is why he did not pay attention to JIa. So jia got frustrated for that . But for some how she controlled  herself. viren was very hot headed guy he always trapped into the chaos every time and his father always tried  to save him.

Now there was a guy named as Mihir who is also in the same college of Arika. He also liked Arika very much. He gift her card on and take him caf .But when this news went to viren he just beat him ruthlessly and caught by the college management. But this time also his father saved him.

After this incident suddenly one day Police call Arika's parents and said that someone have murdered Arika in a nearby forest. After that police start their interrogation. Then Arika's friend Jia said that it was Mihir who actually killed Arika. Becoz a mihir made a plan against arika only to get separate her from Viren. One day he called Jia and said that he will help Jia to get Viren  forever if she will help him . He instructed Jia to take a dress of arika and make a same tattoo like Arika on her back. JIa did the same. Then they make an Intimate Vedio with each other where they had shown only the back of JIa. As Jia was dressed  similar as arika and having same tattoo on her back so anybody get confused that this is Arika. Then they send this MMS to Viren . and Verien Gets angry on arika and he take her to the place nearby forest area. Then he show that MMS to arika . But Arika deny. After a some time viren left the place saying arika that he will never look at her in future. But when Viren Leave the place then mihir came to the same place and arika become angry on him. She said to him that she will drag him to jail. But that time viren murder her and leave the place.

After that confession of JIa .when police said to Jia that why she had not said anything till now . Jia said that he got afraid of Mihir.Then police arrested Mihir. But Mihir denied that , he said that although he made that plan with Jia and made that MMS and Sent that MMS to viren ,But he did not murder Arika. After getting the post mortem report police also get confirmed that Mihir was the not murdered. Then who had killed Arika?

Now police arrested Viren. They said that actually Viren killed Arika for the his over possessiveness towards Arika. And his father tried to delete all the trace with his oversmartness.1st he said viren and Jia to leave the place then he erase all the trace and leave the place. Then he hit Viren from the back side with his car and made him injured becoz he wanted to prove that viren was actually injured so he can not do murder to anyone. Under the tremendous pressure of police officer Viren admitted that he have done that blunder. But it was unintentional he never tried to kill Arika.

Then police start interrogation to JIa. They said that if Viren was the murderer  then why Jia s skin cell come to died Arijka's  nail?That means JIa also played a bigger role in the whole incident. And under their pressure Jia admitted that actually its not Viren its she who did the marder. On that day when Viren and arika was arguing about the MMS.then Jia  was also in that place. Viren suddenly got furious and attack Arika . Arika loose her sense and Viren thought that he had killed arika. In fear and frustration he called his father and admited the whole truth. Then his father was driving and instructed him that she should not do anything. After half an hour his father reached to the place and called Viren to know there actual location. Then viren left the place and goes to his father's car. In the mean time arika get back her consciousness and called for help. That time there was only JIa with her and she Killed Arika. Becoz she was jealous on arika that Viren always pay attention to her. And after that when Viren again come up with his father she hide the truth and behave like a normal person.

Sid's scpeach:- Love is an beautiful thing. But when its create possessives, jealousy, frustration it may become lethal. This story said that how much adolescent attraction and desire can make a young person so mean that he/ she can degrade himself to kill a person. All the 4 young guys and girls just destroy their life in these case. Jia have just forgotten her friendship and humanity only for the sake of his attraction towards Viren. Jia got life time imprisonment for murdering  and conspiracy. Mihir get imprisonment for conspiracy and making fake MMS. Viren and his father also get imprisonment for their conspiracy and hiding truth from the law.

Sorry girls i was very tired on yesterday and my net also was running very slow...so could not update yesterday.

This is really a terrible story ...😔 Sid was entirely right, love is truly the most beautiful thing in the world... but the hatred is as dangerous as love is wonderful...😒

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Sorry girls i was very tired on yesterday and my net also was running very slow...so could not update yesterday.

It's never too late...😊 thank you Nandu...🤗

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Feb 8, 2015 Episode Caps

[Set 1]

Intense, intensely, Siddharth Shukla...