ArHaan/SeHaan SS ~ Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.....

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
ArHaan & SeHaan SS ~ Yeh Hai Mohabbatein :-)

Characters >

Shehzaad Shaikh as Rehaan

Mugdha Chaphekar as Aarushi

Surbhi Jyoti as Seher

Ravish Desai as Vihaan

Plot :

In This Story Both Rehaan & Seher Are Newly Married Couple, They Lives In A Small Flat Separately From Their Family Coz Rehaan's Mother Tanveer And Brother Aahil Did Not Accept SeHaan Relationship.

In This Story Vihaan-Aarushi Both Are In A Relationship And At The Same Time Both Are Best Friends But Aarushi Still Has No Idea About Vihaan's 7 Mothers, Vihaan Tried To Tell Her Many Times But He Could Not.

What Will Happen When These Two Couple Will Come Face To Face? And Why They Will Come Face To Face? To Solve Any Problem Or To Create Any Problem?

~ Part : 1 ~

"Uff! Yeh Vihaan Bhi Na, 4.00pm Baje Aana Tha Aur Abhi 4.30pm Baj Gaye Hai, Khud Hi Coffee Pe Bulata Hai Aur Khud Hi Late Aata Hai" ~ Aarushi Thought In Irritation Standing Outside The Coffee House,

All Of Sudden Aarushi From A Distance Noticed An Young Girl, Her Back Was Facing Aarushi So Aarushi Could Not See Her Face, But Looking At Her Body Language Aarushi Realized She Is Talking, But With Whoom? She Was Standing All Along... Aarushi Thought May Be She Is In A Phone Conversation Through Head Phone, Aarushi Ignored Her.

After Few Min Aarushi Received The Call As Soon As She Saw The Name 'Vihaan' Flashing On Her Mobile Screen

"Kahaan Ho Tum Vihaan? Main Aadhe Ghante Se Tumhara Wait Kar Rahi Hnu" > Aarushi Started Speaking Even Before He Could Say 'Hello'

"Arreh Relax Yaar! Tumhare Liye Gift Lene Aya Hnu" > Vihaan Informed Her From The Other Side Of The Phone

"Ek Gift Lene Mein Itna Wakt Lagta Hai?" > Aarushi Asked In Irritation

"Special Gift Lene Mein Lagta Hai, Tum Ek Kaam Karo Coffee House Se Thoda Aage Jo Garden Hai Wahaan Aa Jao I Will See You There" > With This He Disconnected The Call Before Aarushi Could Say Anything

"Pagal" > Aarushi Uttered With A Smile Looking At Her Mobile.

Aarushi Started Walking Towards The Garden...

Aarushi Stoped...

Aarushi Turned Arround And This Time Aarushi Could See The Beautiful Face Of The Unknown Young Girl As Aarushi Was Standing Just Infront Of Her.

Soon Aarushi Realized How Wrong She Was, As She Saw The Girl Talking To Herself And Not On Phone,

Aarushi Looked At Her In Bewilderment Where Seher Was Lost In Her Own World,

Out Of Curiosity Aarushi Moved A Little Towards Seher And Started The Conversation > "Excuse Me?"

Seher Came Back To The Reality When She Heared Aarushi's Beautiful Voice,

"Yes" > Seher Replied

"If You Dont Mind Can I Ask You Something?" > Aarushi Asked

"Yeah Sure, Mere Pass Har Sawal Ka Jawab Hota Hai, You Can Ask Me Anything" > A Proud Seher Told Aarushi

"Abhi Aap Kya Apne Aap Se Baat Kar Rahi Thi?" > Finaly Aarushi Asked The Main Question

"Haaye Main Tumhe Pagal Dikhti Hnu Kya Jo Apne Aap Se Baatein Karungi? Look At Me Carefully Kitni Khubsurat Hnu Main, Main Tho Apne Bappa Se Baat Kar Rahi Thi" > Seher Answered As If This Is The Most Common Thing On The Earth

"Bappa?" > Aarushi Asked In Confussion

"Han, Ganpati Bappa" > Seher Said With A Smile

Which Shocked Aarushi,

"Tumhe Pata Hai Yeh Jo Ganpati Bappa Hai Na, Yeh Mere Best Friend Hai, Baachpan Se Hi Mera Inke Saath Direct Connection Hai, Hum Dono Tho Kahi Pe Bhi Baatein Karna Chalu Kar Dete Hain" > Seher Explained

Aarushi Was Very Much In Shock But She Did Not Fail To Notice The Pure Innocence In Seher

"Tumhe Agar Bappa Tak Koi Message Yeah Request Bhejna Hai Tho Mujhe Bata Do Main Direct Mail Kar Dungi" > With This Seher Winked At Her

A Beautiful Smile Covered Aarushi's Rosy Lips,

"Thats So Sweet Of You, Bappa Tho Sab Ke Dil Mein Hote Hain, Per Har Koi Tumhari Tarha Itne Aache Nehi Hotein Ki Bappa Ki Presence Ko Feel Kar Paye, I Wish Sab Tumhari Tarha Hote" > Aarushi Told

"Well I Dont Think Tumhari Yeh Wish Puri Ho Sakti Hai, Kyun Ki Seher Jaisa Banna Muskil Hi Nehi Na Mumkin Hai" > Seher Told In A Filmy Way

Aarushi Laughed At It

"Ok I Have To Go Now, Nice To Meet You Seher" > With This Aarushi Hugged Seher

"Same Here" > Seher Told While Hugging Her Back,

Soon They Broke Their Hug And Leaving Behind Each Other They Started Walking Towards Their Respective Destination...

Vihaan & Rehaan :-)

Precap : Rehaan Meets His College Friend Vihaan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
~ INDEX ~

Part 1 > Page 1
SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... Can't wait for the next part update soon and please PM me for sure! Loved Aarushi and Seher's meetin now I want Vihaan and Rehaan's!Edited by SprinklesOfLove - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow new SS and Arhaan and Sehaan nice name ...nice start and plz pm me whenever u update 😳
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SprinklesOfLove

Wow... Can't wait for the next part update soon and please PM me for sure! Loved Aarushi and Seher's meetin now I want Vihaan and Rehaan's!

Thank You 😳
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

Wow new SS and Arhaan and Sehaan nice name ...nice start and plz pm me whenever u update 😳

Thank You 😳
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this was beautiful sehar and arushi meeting

Sehar talking to bappa 😳

So rehan and vihan r colg friends !!

Would love to read more

Pm me for sure or just post in our group 😳
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

Aww this was beautiful sehar and arushi meeting

Sehar talking to bappa 😳

So rehan and vihan r colg friends !!

Would love to read more

Pm me for sure or just post in our group 😳

Thank You 😳 I Loved The Way Seher Talks To Bappa So Added It Here, Yeah Rehaan And Vihaan Were Clg Frnds Just Like In Ravish's Previous Show Shehzaad Played The Role Of His Clg Friend :-)