Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm literally tense now for Khushi - how she would react now - it seems she's gonna take some extreme step now to sever her ties with Arnav!
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. What Arnav is going through is so well conveyed.
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR PM
LOVED THE UPDATE 👍🏼
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait for next chapter. 
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
Feeling bad for them
It was an emotional one 
Sorry for the late comments
Thanks for your pm dear
A_BA thumbnail

Chapter 34

I was apprehensive about Manya's phone call to Khushi but what she did and said was absolutely unbearable😡

I understand that Manya was going through a lot, with the possibility of losing her sister, but it does not condone or excuse her actions or her harsh diatribe. Without knowing the exact facts, she took the words of a deranged woman and used them maliciously insult a young woman (calling her a bitch, a s**t, a home wrecker) and her family - and that is something that is not okay at all.

Unfortunately, I think all Khushi heard was what words her own mother spoke to her - absolutely heartbreaking. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. And now with Arnav's phone not being in service, she won't even be able to find solace in his.

I'm just so upset after this update, and I already know there's going to be a lot more of this feeling before the good times come again😭

Chapter 35

Now Arnav is blaming himself for Lavanya's actions. Unfortunately, she was a very sick woman who was not in her senses - I don't think anything could have stopped her from committing this action other than Arnav going back to her and even that would have created problems for both of them. I do feel bad for the path that Lavanya has taken but I hope that both Khushi and Arnav stop blaming themselves.

Aastha's support of her son was really moving. I just keep thinking that if only Khushi had something to support her when Manya came over...

Can't believe that Arnav told the truth about Aarav's paternity to Aastha - I thought it was going to be something he held on to for the rest of his life.

The fight between Arnav and Lavanya was intense, obviously! But to have Aarav witness it and ask that question to Arnav was so emotional.  Your ability to write all these scenes and emote these feelings is outstanding, but I'm feeling a little too emotional at the moment now😭

Chapter 36

With all the darkness in this story, I love how you lightened it up with that fabulous scene between Anita and Aman. It was very much appreciated as it distracted me, albeit briefly, from what's going to happen between Arnav and Khushi😛

Manya is really something - even rude to Aastha! It seems that she's just as delusional as Lavanya is, thinking that circumstances could have been better if she was around more. The fact of the matter was, the relationship between Arnav and Lavanya was too far strained and nothing could have made them reconcile. And I can't believe she's defending her actions of going over to Khushi's - that is just too much!

I feel so bad for everyone in this situation - you are seriously doing a fabulous job of writing this story, especially with all this angst and heartbreak happening.

aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved d update 
Than😊ks a ton for the pm