Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
@Anisha I think the first picture is nice but the second one might not look good as Sanaya's profile pic in my opinion though I like the picture.
@Parud143 nice pic but would the copy right make it ok to use the picture. IF doesn't let you upload a picture with that on it. Also the pic in which Sanaya is holding an award has two other people in it so it might be hard to use. 
Edited by -Sanayaholic- - 9 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sanayaholic-

@Anisha I think the first picture is nice but the second one might not look good as Sanaya's profile pic in my opinion though I like the picture.

@Parud143 nice pic but would the copy right make it ok to use the picture. IF doesn't let you upload a picture with that on it. Also the pic in which Sanaya is holding an award has two other people in it so it might be hard to use. 

The last time we changed her picture was in the CC forum, I remember sending cropped pictures for uploading, so we could still use it if it is liked by the majority. The final picture needs 20 votes to be approved. So we could choose 5-10 pictures to vote on. How about using a couple of her photoshoot pics where she is in traditional. Like this one? though not recent, they lool very classy. What do you think?

Oops Anisha I saw your post after sending you the pm. So just ignore the pm.

Originally posted by: Anisha.

The last time we changed her picture was in the CC forum, I remember sending cropped pictures for uploading, so we could still use it if it is liked by the majority. The final picture needs 20 votes to be approved. So we could choose 5-10 pictures to vote on. How about using a couple of her photoshoot pics where she is in traditional. Like this one? though not recent, they lool very classy. What do you think?

I like this pic! It's pretty. 
We can do more pictures. 😊
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Saw this in the AT thread
Guys Anisha will be conducting a poll in sometime for Sanaya's profile pic.
She will include the AVTA pic, Mirchi award pic, some of Sanaya's Indian wear photoshoot pics, and other suggestions from this thread. So if you have more suggestions then please post them here. 
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Oh yeah, please change...i will vote for AVTA...she looked gorgeous; my second preference will be the Mirchi Awards wala pic...
Edited by nik1310 - 9 years ago
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya mirchi performance pic very nice
-LXJasmine-.x thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love sanz AVAT pics,photo shoot pics of 2013 ⭐️