-|Fanaah 3|-

Poll

Want FANAAH back with Season3?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
"Fanaah- An Impossible Love Story" had a great start but it hit the rock when Anita(Preet), Karan(Vivaan) and Ratan(Irawati) got injured. 
Then it came back with Season 2 but it couldn't live up to viewers' expectations. It actually never had any story... And when the story was about to start, Karan(Vivaan) wanted to quit. So the makers decided to pull the plugs. Thus, it ended!

Now, that FANAAH's actual story never started, we are demanding its Season-3! 
So, those who want it please vote for the first option!
😊
Edited by Winds.of.Heaven - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inactive thumbnail
Yes I Want...With Anita Yuvraj as Leads ...
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
season 2 never gave what i wanted from it..n thats contd preet anshuman lovestory..they gave us a epic lovestory of Preet Anshuman n fabulous chemistry of Yuvraj Anita..but season 2 Sarthak Yamini story was a big thumbs down..actually did they even have a lovestory?..v wanted it to be connected with PreeMan..v wanted them to b PreeMan or their reincarnation but they got no flashbacks or feel their old love, Sarthak even went 2 preet haveli n planned vivaan murder but did he even once got flashes of his old love life or even felt something diffrent in that place? No..which was a BIG insult of the epic PreeMan love they created in season 1.. BUT still after everything v r here n asking for season 3 risking r heart n putting efforts 2 get it..coz v love Preet Anshuman love n Yuvraj Anita chemistry..use these two thing with excellence n get a SUPERHIT Fanaah 3..Edited by afreenaamna - 9 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want it fannah 3 but same cast ...
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed that too, that in the finale episodes the story has picked up and its already ended. We do need a season 3
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is it true that because of Karan wants to quit the show they ended it, I don't know I kind of do not believe it. Why will he even do this because in season 2 his character was only stronger.

Anyways what about that magical power, Vidyut. There is hell lot of questions which is still left to be answered. Most importantly what about first episode, it shows some other story. Why did they end it totally and I saw the end part directly of Vivaan turning to human from vampire. I couldn't understand the logic by biting Avni he became human, I mean is this even possible. What kind of vampire serial was this? Now I don't even want to see the left over episode of season 2.

But ya since for your poll, I think they cannot handle the vampire story that well so better off Anita and Yuvraj get good role in other good shows. If they always wanted to use Anita's true talent then they could have not even side lined her in second season and I got to know they turned Yuvraj to a villain fully in second season wah 🥱 and he is even dead in the last episode, wow what was motto of the second season. Anyways and why they even used Rithwik in their poster if he was only for a second in the show.

Seeing the turning scene of vampire to human and second season I don't have any hope on them. Edited by silent.desire - 9 years ago
Varsharani3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afreenaamna

season 2 never gave what i wanted from it..n thats contd preet anshuman lovestory..they gave us a epic lovestory of Preet Anshuman n fabulous chemistry of Yuvraj Anita..but season 2 Sarthak Yamini story was a big thumbs down..actually did they even have a lovestory?..v wanted it to be connected with PreeMan..v wanted them to b PreeMan or their reincarnation but they got no flashbacks or feel their old love, Sarthak even went 2 preet haveli n planned vivaan murder but did he even once got flashes of his old love life or even felt something diffrent in that place? No..which was a BIG insult of the epic PreeMan love they created in season 1.. BUT still after everything v r here n asking for season 3 risking r heart n putting efforts 2 get it..coz v love Preet Anshuman love n Yuvraj Anita chemistry..use these two thing with excellence n get a SUPERHIT Fanaah 3..

Hehe ayushman is so jealous love it 😳
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, but only if it has a good story like s1, not another crap like s2
Varsharani3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#990000">"Fanaah- An Impossible Love Story" had a great start but it hit the rock when Anita(Preet), Karan(Vivaan) and Ratan(Irawati) got injured.</font>
<font color="#cc6699">Then it came back with Season 2 but it couldn't live up to viewers' expectations. It actually never had any story... And when the story was about to start, Karan(Vivaan) wanted to quit. So the makers decided to pull the plugs. Thus, it ended!</font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Now, that FANAAH's actual story never started, we are demanding its Season-3!
So, those who want it please vote for the first option!
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">😊</font>

Hi I liked season 1 and 2 and. I want season 3 . I am not negative about it