The Innocent Tiwari, and the Budding Friendship

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really liked yesterday's episode, not just because of the case, but because of two other things.

First is the innocent Tiwari. Now I don't mean it in the kid sense or anything, but in the sense that he's not willing to take the credit for himself. When he was praised for being the best cop in town he was ready to reveal that the cases were solved because of Raffe not because of him. That's innocence at its best because in front of high-ranking officials he's uncomfortable taking undue credit.

The second is the budding friendship between Tiwari and Raffe. The two don't just need each other, but want each other as well. Tiwari immediately thinks of Raffe whenever a case comes up and same vice versa. When the cat case came up Raffe surely thought of getting help from Tiwari and it's the same with Tiwari. And not only that but both are joking with each other openly now like when they climbed to the vantage point.

I must say I'm really loving the way they're developing the characters and their relationships. Not too fast, but not too slow either!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally dig their budding friendship...
Tiwari knows his limitations and also knows that Raffe can help him there. Raffe is also realizing that Tiwari can pull through many situations, for ex: the interrogation of Hiralaal, chahcha and that lawyer. This is a relationship slowly progressing through professional connection, professional need, mutual benefits... within all this the actual friendship shines through. 

I liked the scene in last week's episode, when Tiwari handles Raffe when he sees the dead body of a child.  

Love
MD
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muggle_Diaries

I totally dig their budding friendship...

Tiwari knows his limitations and also knows that Raffe can help him there. Raffe is also realizing that Tiwari can pull through many situations, for ex: the interrogation of Hiralaal, chahcha and that lawyer. This is a relationship slowly progressing through professional connection, professional need, mutual benefits... within all this the actual friendship shines through. 

I liked the scene in last week's episode, when Tiwari handles Raffe when he sees the dead body of a child.  

Love
MD

@ Bold: That was truly well done. And the previous week he handled Raffe after the criminal got hit by the car.