Priyamanaval Updates & Discussions

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Vikatan's Priyamanaval is replacing Thendral after Pongal 2015. Starts on Monday, January 19th 2015 with Praveena and Subhalekha Sudhakar in the lead roles. 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1TDKiIsWPk[/YOUTUBE] Edited by _SK_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
new serial is named priyamanaval..

so changed the title..
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Promo and title card uploaded..

MM of Thendral - Subhalekha Sudhakar is here as the father of 4 children (husband of the lead)

Lead looks like Praveena who played Sandhya (Maha's mother) in Maharani serial (Vijay TV) 😊

Youngest son is Charan from Deivam Thandha Veedu - PragadeeshEdited by Pallanguzhi - 9 years ago
.Samrata. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs
good that's Thendral gonna to end
actually i fed up with the show
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Priyamanaval Theme Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoJT6HuGCqw[/YOUTUBE]

Lead and her husband got married and disowned by groom's parents.. 😭 Now they have four sons but she regrets not having a daughter. She says she wishes to get her four sons married and live together in this house with their families and children happily. She wants to hear her four daughters-in-law call her and her husband mama and athai.. She wants to see all four families and future grandchildren peacefully living under one roof and addressing each other respectfully as chithappa, etc. 😊
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My Most Fav Praveena is back on Tamil show again!! Im Stunned and Happily shocked to see her in that Promo!! Hope the show ll be good to watch!! ll definitely watch the show for her!!😳
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
did they really mention the time... i want a proper ending for Thendral...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
thendral ended... atleast it was  far good  when compared to other shows like mundanai mudhhichu😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for sharing😃...promo looks promising😛
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nyc start of the show...Im So happy to see Praveena on screen after 3-4years on Tamil show..She luks Beautiful and Lovely.  Her Smile...awww just Adore her as much as i love her when she was dng Sandya role in Maharani... As its nt a Kumaran show, i felt there ll be lack of Romance in it..Hope for a good story.