30 Reasons why Dhruv and Cabir can never be DhruBir

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone! So after the little "friendly convo" of Dhruv and Cabir in the last epi, Medha and I came up with the idea of another post. ManBir be our #love4Eva but is there a chance of DhruBir happening in future? Maybe, just maybe? Well if you ask us, the answer is NO, in a heartbeat. But why? Let's find out:   

1. Because Cabir refuses to be anyone's Buddy -_-
2. Because Dhruv doesn't speak Cabir's eye language like Manik does.

3. Because Cabir never liked Himesh Reshammiya and Dhruv reminds Cabir of him too much! 

4. Because Cabir is a loveguru, not a babysitter. 

5. Because Cabir digs angsty, lefty guitarists.

6.Because Dhruv doesn't know how to work them drumsticks *no pun intended...seriously* 

7. Because Dhruv lives in his own head, while Cabir uses his to get into other people's heads. He be perceptive as f*ck.

8. Because Dhruv is legally a Man and Cabir would want him to fend for himself!

9. Because Dhruv has no booze in his home, let alone a bar - Cabir wants Manik for his alcohol collection.

10. Because Dhruv thinks Cabir's mom can be as bad as Nyonika. 

11. Because Dhruv didn't laugh when Cabir made fun of Harshad's sexuality (Yeah he totally noticed that)

12. Because Dhruv  doesn't understand Cabir's gay jokes. 

13. Because Dhruv thinks Alya is always right, even when she is wrong. 

14. Because Dhruv thinks Cabir has a bad temper.

15. Because Dhruv thinks that Cabir's temper can match Mukti's -_- 

16. Because while 'ManBir' is totally shippable..'DhruBir' sounds meh. Doesn't go with his rep.

17. Because the Mighty Google comes up with only about 108 results using Firefox and about 82 results using Chrome when searched for DhruBir (vs. about 182,000 results for ManBir) #FactIsFact
18. Because Dhruv will actually listen to whatever love tips Cabir gives...n therefore make it boring n predictable. No drama, no fun. 

19. Because Manik provides more entertainment to Cabir than Dhruv ever can. 

20. Because love can't be helped, and Cabir loves Manik, not Dhruv.
21. Because Dhruv will never try to strangle Cabir...what's love without a little physicality? ^.^

22. Because Dhruv can't be a kameena.

23. Because Dhruv is a Gurdin Anjil, n Cabira prefers Monsters over Anjils.

24. Because Dhruv doesn't care about Cabir's feelings! Manik OK toh sab OK! Manik cares! He cant make Cabir feel forgiveness!

25. Because Cabir had once called Dhruv his "Saccha yaar" and Dhruv asked him to forgive Harshad the next day!

26. Because Manik accepts that one day all men could turn gay, while Dhruv thinks he doesn't have it in him to be one! 

27. Because Dhruv doesn't get Cabir's jokes while Manik knows them too well and the double meanings behind them!

28. Because Manik does more to satisfy Cabir's sadistic sensibilities while Dhruv doesn't even know Cabir is a sadist! 

29. Because Cabir is a Masochist! And Dhruv is not a Sadist! Manik indulges Cabir's Masochist tendencies!

30. Because from totally reliable sources, we have come to know that ManBir is the ENDGAME. Legit.
-----
Before you curse us and our families, this is not an attempt to defame or demean Dhruv in any way. We love everyone in the show, even Soha😳Please no hate us, we be very good girls🤣

❤️XOXO ❤️

RubDha Bros

Our Previous BS:

33 Reasons Cabir Can't Marry Navya

50 Reasons why ManBir is the REAL DEAL

p.s. I really like the name Boxy..but still no OS for you🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Who even want to sail this ship? 

Weather be turbulent forever specially when MS and Rubs be the co-Captains of Manbir !
Dude, Bira is all sorts awesomesauce and he doesn't do things with topi. He is  King of good times and he be in no need of a boy with rose issues. 

Amen to all , especially this , " Because Manik accepts that one day all men could turn gay, while Dhruv thinks he doesn't have it in him to be one! 

Take a bow you Rockstars, keep the heart pumping, drums rolling ...rest Ukhad lo.MedRu be the real deal.🥳

Hugsss and I am going to laugh some more. 
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya actualll,y me too think that dhruv is serious kinda,good boy who takes everything very seriously where as cabir is funny,he takes things lightly,cabir and dhruv are way too different they are friends but manbir are buddies!!!!! manbir are very luch alike!!!!!!
shruti_b_b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Huh!!! Who ships dem??? Its oly ManRuv n ManBir. Regarding dhruv always agreeing alya, I think cvs luv to show him dumb n dey luv dat ppl hate him for his dumbness. Initially dhruv was shown sensible bt now dey made him dog!!!! Not even single growth in character!!! Its better to kill his character die rather than showing him so dumb!!! 
Anyways good analysis!!
Edited by DHRUVLOVER - 9 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
Ressing while laughing at the BS reasons I came up with while I was high on caffeine after midnight!

#SoMuchLobe @Bro

@Genie 🤗 You always cheer us on ILYSM!
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omfg another! Reserves! 🤣
MY BIRA BROS ROCK FOR LIFE ^^

UNRESERVING.

YOU KAMEENIS ARE THE COOLEST EVER OKAY?🤣🤣 MAAN WHERE LIKE FROM WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH SUCH MINDBLOWING POINTS? CABIR BABA BE SO PUHROUDD!! 😎

AND THE GIFS YOU USE OMFG! The vixen one espehcially!🤣

i can't even pick a favorite point cos I love all of them and you people be such brilliant genius kameenis so take a bow.

MAN DHRUVBIR? Like why why why would someone even imagine that?🤣

30. Because from totally reliable sources, we have come to know that ManBir is the ENDGAME. Legit.
-----
THIS ^ YES THIS IS MY ULTIMATE SHIP FOR LIFE ^
Plus Manik has accepted to the possibility of all men turning gays 🤣🤣

AND COS CABIR LOVES HOT CHOCOLATE! Idek what Dhruv loves though.

🤔

make one on manbir now :|
Edited by MaybeSomeday... - 9 years ago
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And there are 3 reasons why this post is hilarious

because it's Medha and Ruby who think like nobody does ...👏
because thier jodi is more awwsum than ManBir...😉
because Dhruv and Cabir can actually never be DhruBir...😆

So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHEMGEE! I come back after what seems like forever and what do I see?

Such EPICNESS! *bows down*

You guys be the real shiz. 😎

ManBir are just so special. Nobody can imagine replacing this awesomeness.

Dhruv is the whimsical little adorable baby and Cabir be the sassy sarcastic baws!

NO MATCH DUDE!

Baba is Cabir's true soulmate. ❤️

They be bros for life!

#NanduLovesManBir
#TrueManBirShipper
#DhruBir-Meh!

PS: Do joo guys remember me? *gives widest smile ever*
I missed you guys! #RubDhaShipper

Yo Bira! Howz it going?
Baba! A flying kiss for ya coz we are'trying to be friends'. #TrueNotLove
#AlmostFriendsForever ☺️
arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar thussi Great Ho !!!!

Ithna hassi ...aur woh bhii bechari  DHRUVLOVER ka Reply ka baadh ki chair pe sa jaakar zameen par gir gayi...aankhon main pani aagaya thum dhonon ke vajah se...🤣
Edited by arathim - 9 years ago
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To res or not to res? 🤔

You like Soha? Good joke.
You're both very nice girls? Even better joke.