The kidnap and the runaway cases.. part 1

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The kidnap and runaway cases .. part 1

The first part is comical.  On one hand we have Raghav who cannot believe that a traditional South Indian Mama (Uncle) has hired R2 to find Malleshwari, his run away cat.  And, on the other we have Inspector Tiwari who cannot believe he is tagged as the best Crime Branch Inspector of the Mumbai force based on his performance and ability to solve complex cases!!

Of course, our honest Inspector wants to give credit to our hero the PI.  But his superior will hear none of it and so our dear inspector is handed a difficult case to solve!!!

Tiwari's entry and obeisance to his senior is par excellance!!  I have to declare (again) Vrajesh is too good!!👏👏👏

Raffe, our dear hero, and Raghav too were superb in their own style.  Raffe, the quintessential intellectual - looks for clues to figure out what the beautiful Malleshwari looks like while Raghav is bewildered to learn that Malleshwari does not have a cell phone!! 👏👏👏

Gentle reader, you and I know that Raffe will solve these cases and make us proud.  To tell you further, I need to watch part 2 😉
Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Super update...😊
And yes, our Raffe does solve the cases. I saw the whole episode sometime back.

But I was able to guess the whole story soon enough. We have had episodes better than this. In spite of that, this was good viewing. Since this comes only once a week, the quality is maintained. Good acting by Ins. Tiwari a.k.a Vrajesh is superb. 

I hope you have already watched the interrogation scene, where Inspector asks questions to Hiralaal and another uncle. That was superbly done. 

Love
MD