Thank you Rahul Mahajan!

bollykudi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Even after it was said in the show that KT has blocked Rahul on imessage/ twitter/ other social media sites, people were saying who knows what about KT and trying to put some of the blame on her. Rahul comes from a wealthy family and it is natural he knows many people in the industry and that is probably how he met KT. How he got her number or why she gave his number is besides the point because just because someone has your number that does not give you a free pass to harass them. Whatever happened she clearly was not okay with it and decided to block him. And today he clearly said he would message her and she would NOT reply. So if this is all somehow still her fault then bravo 👏 Managing to put a woman at blame for situations like this is beyond me 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She seeked benefits from the dude. Poor woman didn't knew who she was dealing with. I'm sure she thought her collateral will be her research on cancer or thesis on the Suez canal. Oh if only she knew he will be attracted to her beauty she will never approach him for favors. I mean how would she know why he was helping her back. He was always th gentle giant in the media with his chivalry.
Thank you Mahajan for helping her out. I'm just mad that you never helped me out once you learned that I'm a hairy chested fully grown man of no use to you.
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
advocate_sakshi thumbnail
Never saw such kind of Thank You note for Gautam by KT fans when he made her the Captain ... just saying
bollykudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: advocate_sakshi

Never saw such kind of Thank You note for Gautam by KT fans when he made her the Captain ... just saying

WHAT? Where did Gautam come in all of this discussion? 🤣 Kuch bhi..
bollykudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

She seeked benefits from the dude. Poor woman didn't knew who she was dealing with. I'm sure she thought her collateral will be her research on cancer or thesis on the Suez canal. Oh if only she knew he will be attracted to her beauty she will never approach him for favors. I mean how would she know why he was helping her back. He was always th gentle giant in the media with his chivalry.

Thank you Mahajan for helping her out. I'm just mad that you never helped me out once you learned that I'm a hairy chested fully grown man of no use to you.

I didn't know wanting favors from someone or someone doing favors for you is an automatic invitation to being harassed 
advocate_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollykudi

WHAT? Where did Gautam come in all of this discussion? 🤣 Kuch bhi..

Yahi to strategy galat hai ... she is giving clear signals from the TV to her fans that I HAVE OFFICIALLY STARTED LIKING GAUTAM AND SEE I GAVE NUTELLA AS WELL ... NOW GO AND TELL HIS FANS TO VOTE FOR ME AS WELL ... but Thank you Note for Rahul The Nobody Mahajan ???

Originally posted by: bollykudi

I didn't know wanting favors from someone or someone doing favors for you is an automatic invitation to being harassed 

She certainly went to the right guy for help. Her information was spot on that he is the go to guy who helps the single ladies. Only if she realised what she had to offer on the table and thus silly woman thought he was such a nice guy. I'm sure she wrote something like this.

"bhaiyya rahul. I need help. Think of me as a sister and help me out. I hope this is unconditional. Thanks you. Your Sister. Karishma" 
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆 have already made a similar topic

yes thank you Rahul for clarifying that Karishma always gave you a royal ignore 😆
bollykudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

😆 have already made a similar topic

yes thank you Rahul for clarifying that Karishma always gave you a royal ignore 😆

I know yaar I commented on it :( I saw it right after I made it but the more thank you to Rahul for clarifying the better 😆
bollykudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

She certainly went to the right guy for help. Her information was spot on that he is the go to guy who helps the single ladies. Only if she realised what she had to offer on the table and thus silly woman thought he was such a nice guy. I'm sure she wrote something like this.

"bhaiyya rahul. I need help. Think of me as a sister and help me out. I hope this is unconditional. Thanks you. Your Sister. Karishma" 

Oh okay because unless you CLARIFY you see someone as a SIBLING the man can constantly hit on you even when you are not interested? Nice.

Even if you consider however the way she asked, it does NOT give him the right to want HER in return of the favor. In the end if a simple thank you wasn't good enough for him, it's not her fault. And I am not sure what she needed from him maybe it was money...and when someone needs money..they are allowed to ask whoever they want if they are willing to give any. Asking never makes you a bad/small person..but the person taking advantage of the needy is the one at fault