Why Rahul Mahajan is the Ideal Man and how dare KT reject him!

Seventh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So ladies, and gentleman I decided to tell you al why Rahul Mahajan is the perfect man and how dare Karishma Tanna and any other girl in a relationship reject his advances.

1.) He's a domestic abuser. Every woman he's been with has reported him for domestic abuse. What a great quality 👏
2.) If your lucky enough to be married to him, you will get insulted in public (Dimpy prior to bigg boss and  Shweta his ex wife) Nothing says "I love you" by lowering self esteem
3.) He has a criminal record 😳 that just brings a blush to my face how can someone resist that!
4.) He's nearly 40 😛😛 CHARMING!!!!!
5.) And if that's not enough if the great King decides to divorce you because your at fault for getting hit it'll make you so disturbed you'll have to leave the country

WHAT A MAN!  You can't do better than that!
Edited by Prajaforever - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
there is a secret fanclub of rahul..u can put in ur application there
#proudsecretfan
He might not have the greatest of the genes, or the best of looks or the most approachable personality but he has managed to marry thrice and have endless girlfriends and others who charm him for attraction. Your above reasons are valid. But he has Money sad but true. Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When Dimpy and Karishma are aware of the cheap man he is, then why are Dimpy acting all jalouse and Karishma laughing at his creepy jokes. .
suchee thumbnail
😡 Sad but true blame all the girls.. Ese logo ki marriages hoti rehti hai.. He will definitely find new girl 😲
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rumination

When Dimpy and Karishma are aware of the cheap man he is, then why are Dimpy acting all jalouse and Karishma laughing at his creepy jokes. .

public money kaafi hai...isliye
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prajaforever

So ladies, and gentleman I decided to tell you al why Rahul Mahajan is the perfect man and how dare Karishma Tanna and any other girl in a relationship reject his advances.

1.) He's a domestic abuser. Every woman he's been with has reported him for domestic abuse. What a great quality 👏

BDSM is so hot right now😳

2.) If your lucky enough to be married to him, you will get insulted in public (Dimpy prior to bigg boss and  Shweta his ex wife) Nothing says "I love you" by lowering self esteem

This is so she will never leave him by finding someone better, awww so romantic.. nothing's hotter than a possessive lover..they're great in bed

3.) He has a criminal record 😳 that just brings a blush to my face how can someone resist that!

chicks dig bad boys! who wants boring good boys?

4.) He's nearly 49 😛😛 CHARMING!!!!!

he's experienced and all men are like fine wine only get better with age

5.) And if that's not enough if the great King decides to divorce you because your at fault for getting hit it'll make you so disturbed you'll have to leave the country

women need to stay in their limits, when he leaves it will be the saddest day ever, you will leave the country to get over the immense heartbreak ..how do you get over someone like him? you can't

WHAT A MAN!  You can't do better than that!

he's a catch!😳

Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

public money kaafi hai...isliye

Money ke liye kuch bhi karega... They can earn their own money irl, no need to go near that creep. It's sad, that they lost what money can't buy - SELF RESPECT.
Seventh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ROFL yaar love what you did with my post 😆

It might come as a shock but many girls are into Bad boys. The nice guys bore them. They feel that they are not only boring but it will also suck the life out of their action. Nice guys often finish last. I have been on the both sides to this end and I can definitely attest to it.