Viewers adda: open 4 whole week..;D

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
                               😳 VIEWERS ADDA😳

me and dhanu try to choose best and worst scene along with strenght and weekness of script...
here it is

Best scene
from all episodes..the best outcome is praja reunion. Finally praja are on one side holding their hands. this is symbol that both will stand with each other in all situation. pratap caring nature towards ajabde makes us feel aww. Finally someone is there to care for ajab who loves her and cares for her happiness. ajabde is in wait of this moment. Finally her wait got his prize.

STRENGHT:
 pratap caring nature towards ajab is strenght of script this week that he will stood by her side in future also. and try to make ajab happy and keeps her away from all types of troubles fom outside world. But ajab have to take care of her innner enemies by herself. ajab team up with VB maan and chand. they make a strong team to fight against evil DB. Pratap patta hakim also makes good team for protecting their motherland

WEEKNESS
also we are happpy for praja reunion but script have so many loose ends and many question of viewers left unanswered. 
->the biggest loose handled part is sudden reunion without any confronation. Pratap left ajab 8 years ago by insulting her love and not trusting her and not even bother to look in this matter in these years. Ajab sufferd alot with this royal ignorance.she turns into strong baijilal but somewhere fighting with own feelings that pratap didnt believe her and not even remember her. then why ajab didnt ask once that Mr pratap, do you trust me now that i am not responsible for JB exit. will you promise me that you will not repeat this and always trust me.And why Pratap dont bother to say a Sorry to ajab that I apolozies for insulting your feelings in past time. He accpted that ajab had seen so many problems due to him thn why he dont say a sorry. also patta dont ask a single question regarding her jija insult nor HB once asked pratap that this time trust my daughter.

CVS waste 3 months to show MUs but dont waste their 2  mins to say sorry. they waste so much time in dream sequences but dont waste few minutes to show pratap inner feelings that how his trust came back. Coz in starting he is ready to declare ajab as DEShDrohi...these are weekly handled point of best and high point of script

Hope cvs look into this matter and handle script wisely...

WORST scene: 
we choose this scene worst script wise..actor did their best but what is need of this scrip and scene..
Let us assume, they want to show 3 scenerio of akbar.. ok get it..we can digest that scene of baba.. but when you have 20 mins show only 4 days a week and  you have to entertain viewers and make them happy but that epi left a bad taste in us. they waste whole 20 mins and we are getting no feeling.. n more over they show item number without dance..we are heartbroken. they can show akber inner fight but not have time to show pratap inner feeling. why on earth pratap didnt try to know truth behind ladoo. he behaves brilliantly but why some times he became brainless moron. why he cant read DB's evil plan..

PS:
all are heatly welcome to comment here and keep our discussion to characters only. hopw we have healthy discussion here.. 

🤗 WELCOME ALL 🤗

Edited by menoila - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great thread Meenu 👍🏼 You explained it all.
The best scenes were undoubtedly PrAja scenes but also the scenes between Ajab and DB in Thursday's episode were mind-blowing! specially Ajab's sherni attitude 😆
The loose ends are the most annoying. I would like to add one more loose end though- that's our priya JB maiyaa. It's like she has left the planet or something. I mean c'mon Pratap left his most beloved wife only because JB had mentioned in the letter that Ajab is responsible for her departure (she actually hadn't. Db had changed the letter) and now he has so conveniently replaced JB with DB 😡 He himself admits that Ajab was not the reason for JB's sanyaas or whatever. So doesn't he want to now why his  Ranimaa left? and what about US? after all it was JB's influence that pushed him towards going to Bijo and it looks like he too believes that JB didn't leave because of Ajabdeh. So doesn't he want to know why his wife, jiske gham mein he has become paan eating devdaas, left? and where and how she is now? 😡
sorry for the rant 😛 and once again awesome thread. Babaji ki jai ho! 😆

ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with u. Cv's reunited PrAja after so long without even clearing any mu...they should have shown Pratap's feeling about all this mu and  he should have said sorry to Ajabde. 
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
@Aishwarya... thanxx ash but its a joint effort of me and dhanshreee...🤗

agree ..ajab reaction towards db is mindblowing..
Aand cvs ends this MU track with no logic..
If they know that ajab is innocent then why they are not doing efforts to find truth.. why o why... pratap not even thinking abt ranimaa exit nor he is interested in saying sorry...
US is paan boy but pratap you observe every situation wisely then why you becpme a brainless jerk whenever it comes to ajab and JB..
And cvs makes JB also brainless for this MU Track and still no smooth ending to this track...

Carry on your rant...this posts 4 our rants only..😆
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

I totally agree with u. Cv's reunited PrAja after so long without even clearing any mu...they should have shown Pratap's feeling about all this mu and he should have said sorry to Ajabde.

THANXxx cutie 😳

They have no time to show pratap feelings but have so much faltu time to show akbar feeling, DB andVB dream sequences, US paan paan game...but no time to improve their script and giving answer to unanswerd question but more busy in how to distort history 😡 😆

Originally posted by: meenu7

@Aishwarya... thanxx ash but its a joint effort of me and dhanshreee...🤗

agree ..ajab reaction towards db is mindblowing..
Aand cvs ends this MU track with no logic..
If they know that ajab is innocent then why they are not doing efforts to find truth.. why o why... pratap not even thinking abt ranimaa exit nor he is interested in saying sorry...
US is paan boy but pratap you observe every situation wisely then why you becpme a brainless jerk whenever it comes to ajab and JB..
And cvs makes JB also brainless for this MU Track and still no smooth ending to this track...

Carry on your rant...this posts 4 our rants only..😆

Congo to Dhanashree too 👏
That's what comes as illogical. He's so awesome and clever in battlefield so what happens in home? The first thing he should have said to Ajab was sorry. But nahi it was almost as if Pratap was doing her a favor by taking her with him. Cvs 😡 History se to inka lena dena hain nahi but seriously at least try to show the great warrior MP in a good way and one more thing is why is DB Ajab ke peeche? her real aim is to achieve the throne for Jaggu. How would Ajab's death influence it? okay maybe Pratap would be really really heartbroken but then he has always had a greater sense of responsibility towards his motherland.  He would come back eventually. It's like kaykai insisting that Sita be sent on vanvaas instead of Ram. But then again these guys, though they made a historical are still the saaas-bahu serial type CVs at heart. They cannot resist kitchen politics.😡

Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Congo to Dhanashree too 👏
That's what comes as illogical. He's so awesome and clever in battlefield so what happens in home? The first thing he should have said to Ajab was sorry. But nahi it was almost as if Pratap was doing her a favor by taking her with him. Cvs 😡 History se to inka lena dena hain nahi but seriously at least try to show the great warrior MP in a good way and one more thing is why is DB Ajab ke peeche? her real aim is to achieve the throne for Jaggu. How would Ajab's death influence it? okay maybe Pratap would be really really heartbroken but then he has always had a greater sense of responsibility towards his motherland.  He would come back eventually. It's like kaykai insisting that Sita be sent on vanvaas instead of Ram. But then again these guys, though they made a historical are still the saaas-bahu serial type CVs at heart. They cannot resist kitchen politics.😡

too good aishwarya👏keep going👍🏼you are doing very good dhulayi😆
exactly my point is kaikai wants to send sita to vanvas😕
In fact from starting when they revealed true colors of DB in front of viewers they completely turned to kitchen politics😡bich mein thoda break mila but she came back with bang😡
stupid cv's don't think that they are showing pratap fool and blind in DB's love🤢
battlefield mein sher and ghar mein dher😭
Edited by dsm123 - 9 years ago
Baishali_Ghosh thumbnail
too good meenu...👏👍🏼
everything u said is fully correct,..i completely agree wid you...this week praja reunnion and his careness towards ajabde was the best...an d that akbar wala scenes was only timewaste...😡
superb thread yar..

Originally posted by: dsm123

too good aishwarya👏keep going👍🏼you are doing very good dhulayi😆

exactly my point is kaikai wants to send sita to vanvas😕
In fact from starting when they revealed true colors of DB in front of viewers they completely turned to kitchen politics😡bich mein thoda break mila but she came back with bang😡
stupid cv's don't think that they are showing pratap fool and blind in DB's love🤢
battlefield mein sher and ghar mein dher😭

The sad thing is that the DB angle had potential. Instead of showing the typical scheming "saas" vamp they could have actually shown her as a politically intelligent woman who influenced the men in her house and how the older and mature Ajabdeh counters her strategies because she too has become well versed. Think of how interesting it would've been. But that's something actually intelligent people can come up with and intelligence is something I've stopped expecting from the CVs😡
Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb post meenu👏 I loved it🤗 and it's all ur efforts sweety😊
I too agree with aishwarya that JB kaun se pataal mein ja ke chupi hain
both US and pratap are always crying i love JB,I love JB,agar itna hi pyaar hain toh go and bring her back😡 baap-beta kisi kam ke nahi hain😡
and see ajab ko bhi inka virus lag gaya,she to saying in precap that ranima ki jagah kisi ko nahi legi or something like that,girl she is alive and present on this planet only,try to find her and bring her back,then her place will be automatically her's only😕
And how can pratu calling DB ranima😡 I loved ajab for that,the way she said DB is chotima and will be always chotima for her👏 plz give some akal to ur hubby also bcoz he is having high shortage of akal in this case