Pune and SuSha (Not Asha)!!

NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know this match happened a while back and I havent been active this is because school started back and I had award functions to go to! but I caught up and PUNEEE!!!! What a match...that'll teach Jaipur to shut the f**k up! I said it before and I will say it again pride goes before a fall! So watch urselves Jaipur!
After Delhi Pune is definitely my fav mainly because of Shaleen and maybe a little because of Shabbir! 
I just love how Suyyash and Shaleen support each other for every match they dont play against each other! TOO CUTE!! I was so upset when they took Shaleen out of Fukrey away from Su but Im happy that his team is successful! 

I have ten times more respect for Pune after their Jaipur win! What about you guys?!?!?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishannaR

I know this match happened a while back and I havent been active this is because school started back and I had award functions to go to! but I caught up and PUNEEE!!!! What a match...that'll teach Jaipur to shut the f**k up! I said it before and I will say it again pride goes before a fall! So watch urselves Jaipur!

After Delhi Pune is definitely my fav mainly because of Shaleen and maybe a little because of Shabbir! 
I just love how Suyyash and Shaleen support each other for every match they dont play against each other! TOO CUTE!! I was so upset when they took Shaleen out of Fukrey away from Su but Im happy that his team is successful! 

I have ten times more respect for Pune after their Jaipur win! What about you guys?!?!?!

They dont need to. ðŸ˜† They were humiliated by Pune Badly. JRJ Tried everything but could not do anything and lost by 94 runs. ðŸ˜† The 2 stars patel and Thakur were humiliated. Thakur got out very cheaply and Karan got out to a girl. ðŸ˜†
If AE dont cause any upset then it will be shaleen v suyyash again in Final. 
NishannaR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

They dont need to. ðŸ˜† They were humiliated by Pune Badly. JRJ Tried everything but could not do anything and lost by 94 runs. ðŸ˜† The 2 stars patel and Thakur were humiliated. Thakur got out very cheaply and Karan got out to a girl. ðŸ˜†

If AE dont cause any upset then it will be shaleen v suyyash again in Final. 

I really wouldnt be able to handle JRJ in the finals so thank god its Pune! and AE is not gonna cause much trouble for Delhi...so I know for sure itll be PAR vs Delhi in the finals and i like Pune alot but for me itll be Dragons all the way from there!