Adi sets a trap for Ishita (Raman supports ishita)

Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Adi sets a trap for Ishita using his health at Risk in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein'

Like Mother,like Son this applies for perfect for Adi as after Ishita gets to know that all this time he was pretending to be nice with her.Adi decides to throw Ishita out of the house before her mom returns as Shagun can have her place in the House.

Ishita is disturbed with Adi's outlook towards her and Raman notices her. Adi tells Shagun about how he taught Ishita a lesson and Shagun is proud of him. Ishita is affected by Adi's words the previous night and we see her running pillar to post while in distress.

In order to relax Ishita, Raman calls up Pammi aunty and asks her to send Ruhi back home and makes Ruhi speak to Ishita. Adi continues to behave normally with Ishita in front of everyone at home and she gets all the more confused by his gestures.

Meanwhile Rinki comes home with gifts and is excited to meet everyone. Pammi aunty brings Ruhi back and then Ishita asks Ruhi if she missed her. Ruhi tells her that she didn't miss them because she had so much fun there and later when Ishita reads her dairy, Ruhi confesses that she indeed missed her a lot.

In the evening, they keep a welcome party for Rinki and everyone is enjoying. Rinki meets Mihir and they share a little about their break ups. Ishita is purposely not paying too much of attention to Raman and he decides to do something to grab her attention.

Ishita goes to remind Adi about his medicines and gives him a glass of water while he replaces his medicines with Mrs Bhalla's medicines. When Ishita goes to the bedroom in search of Raman, he surprises her and dances for her. Later Romi comes screaming that something has happened to Adi.All Rush him to Hospital while Ishita and Raman are shocked.Adi plans this to throw Ishita blaming her for his health.

But Raman supports Ishita not to worry as she can never do the mistake,while Raman further gets shocked as for Adi's treatment Parent's consent is needed and Ashok is legal father of Adi while Shagun is out of country,however Mihika surrenders for Ashok's choices and let's him sign for Adi.

- Indian Telly Talkies.

Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So ishu didn't hand over him the medicines but just reminded him but bratty psycho kid exchanged it
Humm obvious he will blame ishu
Raman supportimg ishu well I hope this article is true about this part
Rest of article is obviously is true as seen in olv and in SbS but raman trusting her and what about another bhallas?
Hope no ishra seperation
Tfs btw
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
raman supports ishita
this sounds like music to my ear... and I LOVE YOU RAMAN FOR THIS... thanks for keeping trust on you intact... another good news is that RUHI is back... awww how sweet she missed her ishima... its all about ISHRARU... no bloody adi... 
So happy and relaxed.. adi fails agian😆... get lost...

TFS this awesome piece of news...
Akshatha19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

So ishu didn't hand over him the medicines but just reminded him but bratty psycho kid exchanged it
Humm obvious he will blame ishu
Raman supportimg ishu well I hope this article is true about this part
Rest of article is obviously is true as seen in olv and in SbS but raman trusting her and what about another bhallas?
Hope no ishra seperation
Tfs btw

i wish same angel... If RAMAN trusts her, more drama wont be there, 
but this kid plans bigger than this thats the problem, he is dangerous then shagun😡
Akshatha19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

raman supports ishita

this sounds like music to my ear... and I LOVE YOU RAMAN FOR THIS... thanks for keeping trust on you intact... another good news is that RUHI is back... awww how sweet she missed her ishima... its all about ISHRARU... no bloody adi... 
So happy and relaxed.. adi fails agian😆... get lost...

TFS this awesome piece of news...

i hope everything fit the plot yaar
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Akshatha19

i wish same angel... If RAMAN trusts her, more drama wont be there,
but this kid plans bigger than this thats the problem, he is dangerous then shagun😡

I do t care what draman comes as long as Ishra are together
Raman and ishu should be together
Sure raman can be angry but doubting and blaming ishu doesn't work here I mean it would be illogical especially seeing his feelings and trust on her from past few days
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raman trusting ishita-- I hope this is true! 
Akshatha19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

I do t care what draman comes as long as Ishra are together
Raman and ishu should be together
Sure raman can be angry but doubting and blaming ishu doesn't work here I mean it would be illogical especially seeing his feelings and trust on her from past few days

thats a point ... IshRa should be together, i wish cvs dnt play with us 

Originally posted by: Akshatha19

i hope everything fit the plot yaar

😭 Me too yaar really worry right now seriously I really want Raman to trust Ishita I don't care about others cause Raman is the most important person not just for Ishita but for all of us ðŸ˜­
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing it dear! Can't sit for this Adi nonsense track to be over! 😡