OS- Not So Innocent Lesson

didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys. Just wrote something stupid. Posting part 1 today. Will update the 2nd part on Saturday. 
Warning-not for 18 below

Part 1

She knocked at the door.

You can do this. This is for him. You can do this .

"Come in" a manly voice answers.

OK geet. Don't forget , its for him . saying this the last time she opened the door and walked in .

Her eyes looked upon the man sitting In a chair behind the desk , engrossed in whatever work he was doing .

"Ahem.." Geet cleared her throat to let her be known . the man looked up at her with questions on his face . geet stared at him , absorbing his features . her eyes focused on his. Dark brown , tempting . anyone could melt in them . his lips...

Get a grip geet  . babaji madat  karna.

" Mr. Maan  Singh khurana ,I am geet handa." She introduced herself.

"Yes ms. Handa , what can I do for you?"  His gaze was still locked with hers.

Taking her babaji's name for the last time, geet started." Sir , I'm getting married tomorrow evening. The only thing I knt about making love is kissing . my husband would want me to do more than this  so I was hoping if you could teach me' love making'.  She uttered all this in one go and then signed with relief .

Maan looked at her shocked . but then composing himself he answered . " what all do you want to learn ?". He said in a business like tone.

"Everything." Geet answered bold.

He smirked and then nodded. " you have your marriage tomorrow evening. So you can take the lesson tomorrow morning."

" just one lesson? Don't you think we should get started today , itself?" She asked,confused.

"Well miss handa ,I am a good teacher and one lesson is more than enough ." he leaned forward from his chair, casually keeping his handa on the desk." And I'm sure you will turn out to be a good student. "  a naughty smile played on his face.

Geet gulped . now she was scared. Hope she was doing the right thing . " okay Mr.khurana them I'll see you tomorrow. "

" at my outhouse." She nodded and then Turned to leave .

" geet."

She stopped . her heart fluttering inside her rib cage and turned .

" who told you about me ?"  Maan asked

" someone close." Saying so she ran out of the room , leaving a smiling maan behind.

"Geet handa."  He took her name and his smile increased.

-x-

Geet pagli aik bar phir soch le. Kahi Lene k denena padh jaye. She looked up at the sky and started talking to her babaji.

" babaji aapko to sab pata hai na. Mei unse bahot pyaar karti hu aur aaj raat unke sath WO sab karna chahti hu Jo aik patni apne pati k sath karti hai . lekin aapki geet bahot innocent hai. "She pouted." To ye training lena bhi zaruri hai." Folding her hands." please hamesha ki tarah meri raksha karna."  Saying so she rang the bell of the outhouse.

Maan opened the door and smiled . " I had thought you wouldn't come." He said allowing her inside and then closed the door. Geet looked worried and again started with her chant. You can do this . this is  for him.

Maan guided the scared looking girl inside his bedroom . after serving her water he  waited for her to say something. She scared. He realised.

" Geet." He politely whispered her name leaning close to her ear. She looked at him.

"Ma...ma" geet tried speaking but words were not coming out of her mouth.

" shhh..." Maan kept his finger on her lips , then slowly he started tracing the shape of her lips , moving his fingers softly. He stoped as he reached the corner and bent forward taking her lips In his and started sucking them.

Geet was too shocked with his act but as his pace increased, she started loosening up.finding her relaxed maan moved his hand from her face to her waist , pulling her more closer.

Geet's hands too went up to his head. Her fingers entangled with his hair. She had stopped thinking by now.

Opening her mouth, she let him in.

Maan smiled in her mouth as he forwarded his tongue inside her mouth, moving it to each corner, taking in the sweetness of her mouth.

Geet was melting with this sweet torture. All her earlier confusions, her shyness gone.

Maan continued kissing her till he was sure she was eased out. Then he politely withdrew his tongue and smiled at her.

Geet understood he was trying to ease out her. She was relaxed now. Their eyes met and then Maan spoke. " Geet."

Just her name from his mouth was enough to start her heart fluttering. Her breath quickened.

-x-

She turned her head, not knowing what to do now.

"You are into this?" He asked.

She nodded, turning her head back to facing him.

He looked at her for a moment, taking in her beauty, her innocence. Then placed his hand on her nape. His thumb cressed the skin of her throat, moving to the angle of her jaw. " Close your eyes." He whispered. Softly. His thumb forming patterns on her jaw skin. " Now stop thinking loosen up yourself."

He moved forward and then again placed his lips on hers and very gently moved it in with passion with hers.

Breaking the kiss, he whispered again. " Think about the man you love...Feel nothing but his presence, his touch, his voice." He guided her. " Think of what he's doing to ypu. Think of what you want him to do to you.

Geet shivered with such intensity. She could feel His touch, His voice vibrated in her ears. She could feel herself getting liquid in his presence.

"That's it, Geet." He spoke against her ears. " Let yourself Feel." His hands drifted down, moving in rythnm with her slow breath, along her collarbone.

"I'm not going to touch you, geet."

She trembled with the way her name sounded from his mouth.

" I'm not going to tough you...I want you to guide me." His palm flattened, just above her breast. " What would you like me to do? If we were alone? If we were in a nice warm bed? If we were naked? Where would you like me to touch, you." He said with such patience, passion, intensity, LOVE. Maan could understand the effect he was having on her. He could understand her plight because he could feel the same.

She could feel herself loose. She couldn't think. Couldn't speak. She could only feel.

Maan took her hand and placed it on his. "Lead me, Geet. Show me what you want, where you want me to touch you?'

Unable to help herself now Geet took his palm and placed it on her nape and then slowly started moving it down to cover her breast.

Maan felt his breath stop as she moved his fingers around her nipples. He was aroused already, and this act of hers took him to the next level.

" yes geet, there. You want me to touch you there." He said." Do you want me to take them in my mouth, swirl my tongue around them, taste you there?' He asked. Beads of sweat started forming on his forehead.

Geet nodded. Then mindless she drew his hand down her stomach.

"Don't stop, Geet...Keep going."

She hesitated but then she moved his hand further down. Down. She put his hand between her legs.

Maan could feel her wetness. He groaned as swaet started dripping down his forehead. He could feel the tightness in his pants. God help him.

Geet started rubbing his hand between her thighs. Sensually. Slowly.

Maan moved forward, ready to pleasure this beautiful girl sitting next to him. He could no longer control. Nor could she. But before he could move, his cel started ringing.

The spell broke. Both were brought back to reality.

Both looked into each others eyes, recollecting what had just taken place.

The phone kept ringing. Maan took the call finally, speaking into the phone.

Geet looked at his state, then hers.

Maan completed his call.

She was gone...   

Edited by didlr - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😲 πŸ˜­ beech main chod diya...
didlr thumbnail

Originally posted by: svani

😲 πŸ˜­ beech main chod diya...

just re read it. have updated a bit more
Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sizzling...❀️ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ blushing after reading this...
didlr thumbnail

Originally posted by: svani

Sizzling...❀️ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ blushing after reading this...

Thnx
amreenshameem thumbnail
Hot...
 M sure maan se hi shaadi hogi geet ki!!!
didlr thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreenshameem

Hot...

M sure maan se hi shaadi hogi geet ki!!!

Hehe...thnx
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new OS! Sensual hot update! Maan is the teacher n Geet the eager student! The call interrupts their session! Maan is the one marrying her! update soon! superbly written! pls try n update Tum Mile! Thanks
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice and passionate update. dear...continuee soon...
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!  πŸ˜³

Loving it!  

If Maan is the one Geet will be marrying then I would love to know how she came up with this 'plan'???  was it all her idea or was Maan dropping hints???