ff:Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye (BOOK1) *Chapter 9* (22/3/16) - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey sis, how are you? 😊
Is everything ok?
Please do update soon and if there's something wrong, please do contact me...
Missing you sis...
Paridi1234 thumbnail
plzzz update your story.. when would u update.. :-(
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nasghar

Ur writing is really good ..   Keep it up! 👍🏼 Thank Youuu So Much...
I miss manveer <3 Yeahhh I 2... But Stories Is The Only Way To Remeber Them... 😭

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Nice!!!👍🏼 Thank You... 😊😊😊

Do update soon!! xx Yeahhh Sure Will Do It Soon... 😊😊😊 Thanks... 😊😊😊
Thanks for the Pm!😃 Nope It Was My Duty To PM My Supportive And Careful Friends... 😃

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: humairaa1

Hey sis, how you? 😊 Heyyy Sis... I'm Good... Whattt About U... 😊😊

Sorry for the late reply Same Here... I Replied To Ur Comment After Many Many Weeks... 😔

Looks like Ruhina has a bad past and I feel extremely sorry for her and I hope that she finds the answers to her questions soon and I could clearly see the love Daniel and Piya had for one another... Thanks Sis... 😊😊 But What Past Had Did Ruhina Have U Will Know About It Soon... 😊😊😊 

The unfortunate truth is that time does not wait for anyone Yuppp Very True... 😔

And to make things worse, there's a bad, blood sucking vampire in the jungle that hunts humans Yeahhh A New Character In The Story... 😊😊 That Vampire Isn't Daniel Nor Alvina But Had A Great Relation With Themmm Which Made Daniel Shocked As He Have Seen Him... 

Love the relationship Maria and Danish share, it's too cute and I love how they care for Khushi too as well as I love their friends and the idea where they took out funny pictures Hahahahahaha What Danish Feels For Khushi And Maria... And What Khushi Feels For Maria And Danish.. And Maria Feels For Khushi And Danish U Would Be Knewing In The Play... 😊😊😊 And Selfies ... Selfie Moment Was Mine... Means When I'm With My Group In University So I Take Selfies And Grouppies... 😊😊 And From There I Got An Idea Of ''Taking Selfies''' Gladd U Liked It... 😊

I honestly felt bad for Ruhina when she saw how Daniel and Anjali were acting and I started to dislike Anjali but she made me change my mind when she was telling Daniel to give Ruhina a chance Anjali Wasn't Bad... She Is A Good Vampire... And Can See The Love In Ruhina Eyes For Daniel... 😊 But She Had Done All Because Her Friend Daniel Wanted... And She Knows About Daniel-Piya... And Once After Seeing Ruhina She Was Shocked 😲 And Thought The Same That Had Piya Had Returned... But Daniel Told Her That She Was Lookalike Of Her Piya... And That's Whyy He Needed His Help And Anjali Did Helped Him... 😊 

I didn't like the way Ruhina behaved with Maria because Maria is such a sweetheart but I can understand how she was feeling... Yeahhh... She Was Heart Broken After Seeing Daniel And Anjali Like That... 😭

Gosh, Daniel is such a jerk...I thought he went there to apologize to her but he hurt her even more before leaving... U Think That Daniel Hurt Her... He Did Hurt Her Because He Was Hell Shocked Ruhina Knowing About His And Piya Too Much... 😲😲😲 He Thought Did His Really Piya Came Back... Or Did Anyone Had Told Ruhina About All... He Was Shocked And Angrily He Asked Ruhina About It And Ruhina Remain Silent Which Grew Daniel's Anger More... 

Love Anjali, she is so sweet...glad she apologized on Ruhina's behalf and I love how she covered up...Maria is so sweet, she took time to sms Khushi so that Khushi knows where to go... Yesss Maria Is Such A Darling... 😊😊 And Thanks Sis... 😊😊😊

Lol, I can totally understand how upset the students are feeling because I would have also felt that way if I had to hear that announcement... Hahahahaha I Too... 😆 But If Teachers Really Had Told Us Then Mostly Strenght Of Our Class Would Have Attempted Suicide And That Includes Me Too... But Thank Fully Our Teachers R Very Smart And Good That Their Brains Had Not Think About It... 😆🤣

Love the fact that Khushi is so comforting and I'm glad that Ruhina trusts Khushi so much... Welll Why Ruhina Won't Be Trusting Khushi.. And Why Khushi Won't Be Consoling Ruhina... They Both R Sisters And They Both Didn't Knew... And Being Not Aware Of It Stilll They Can Feel Each Others Love Which They Have In Their Heart And In Their Blood... 😊😃

Oh my hat, Ruhina fainted...but I'm happy that Daniel rushed to the rescue, it shows that he does care for her although he acts cold Daniel Its Good Vampire... For Very Few... And From That Very Few He Care... And Ruhina And His Sister Alvina And His Friend Anjali Is Included in That List... Although Daniel Acts Cold With Ruhina So That Ruhina Could Hate Him... But Deep Down In His Heart He Don't Want But He Wiped His Feelings Thinking The Love Which He Had For Piya... And He Is Vampie... Vampire-Human Love Story Is Not Going To Be Happen... 😭 If Daniel Acts Cold With Ruhina That Doesn't Meant That He Didn't Care About Her... He Do... First Because Ruhina Was His Life Lookalike And Secondly He Too Had Feelings For Her... 😃

Jay is such a creep! She wants date her sister's fianc and she is so rude towards Unnati! I really don't like her... Even I Tooo... And See We Both R Similar In Disliking The Jay... 😆😆

Wow, the precap is amazing, can't wait read about Maria's feelings towards Danish and I am too excited because Khushi and Uday are going to meet thanks to the New York tour Yesss Indeed They Willl But I Thought... And When I Came To Writing Khushi-Uday Would Meet Each Other In Chapter 10... 😊

Thanks for the pm 😊 U R Wellcome... 😊😊

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: humairaa1

Hey sis, sorry for the late reply Heyyy Sis... 😊 And Sorry From MySide As Welll As I'm Replying To Ur Commets After Many Time... 😊
Wow, the promo is amazing Thank U For Liking The Promo Sis... 😊
Can't wait to read the next chapter 😃 Reallyyy... And I Haven't Have Start Writing It...  I'm So Lazy Now To Start Writing A Chapter For This Story... As I Write A Very Long Chapter But Still I Received Very Less Likes... So My Interest Towards This Story Slowly Is Being Finished... 

Please update soon 😊 When I Will... I Would Definitely PM U... 😊 But Right Now I See No Chances ... 

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisha_mv

hiii sis , Heyyy Sis... 😊

when will u update??? Ummm Not Right Now Sis... As My Interest For This STory Has Been Finished So Ummm Can't Think Of Writing This Story...  This Story Was Closed To My Heart Alot... But Less Comments And Likes Had Finished y Interest For This Story... Despite Of Writing Long Chaps What I Received... 😭 So Thought To Put It On Hold... 
Wating for update... Sis Don't Wait For This Story... As Myself I Don't Know When I Would Be Able To Write Its Chapters... 
 Plzzz update soon.. Willl Try... 😊

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: wqadf

Hey promo was awsome Heyyy Sis... And Thank U... 😊😊 This Was The Same Promo That I Had Posted On ''Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye'' Album On Facebook Page... But Here Chapters R Different... 😊😊😊

Can't wait for next update... Ummm Sis U  Have To Waittt Alot... Sorryyy... 
and sorry for late reply And I'm Really Sorry For Very Late Repy On Ur Comment..😔

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Alisha baby when u gonna update 💔

Ummm Don't Know... Sorry... 😔
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

hey alisha i know i had promised u i will comment soon on ur sorry but i didnt as u know that my second grandma had passed away...  Awww Really Sorry For That...  😔

and also exams and family problem but now u will get comments from me for all ur update sorry for keeping u waiting for so long... Its Alright Dii... 😊 And U See Height Of My Laziness That I'm Replying Ur 2nd August Comment... 

loved daniel and piya... so does that mean ruhina is piya as she was dreaming... First Of All Is Ruhina Is Really Piya Or Just Lookalike U Will Get To Know More About It Clearly In Next Updates... 😊 And Yes She Was Dreaming... But Was Her Dream Will Become Her Reality U Would Never Know... 😊 But Only Answer To Is Wait N Watch... 😊

just like ruhina even i want to know wt exactly had happened...  U Would Know About It Soon... 😊😊😊

does alvina know piya is alive... i wonder wt truth she was talking about... Yesss Alvina Knew... Alvina Had Gone To India In Search Of That Truth... And Once Knowing She Came Back... And Saw Daniel Her Brother On Grave Of Piya.. Then She Witnessed Khushi-Ruhina Convo... 😊

loved khushi and maria scene... Thank You... 😊😊

i really felt bad for ruhina as daniel is trying to keep her away from him... Yess But He Is Doing All Unwillingly... 😔 

really loved the scene between daniel and ruhina and the way he was trying to comfort her... Thank You... 😊

loved the scene between khushi and ruhina especially how she ran and hugged khushi...Thank You... 😊

i loved the advice that dr gave to daniel... Thank You... 😊

poor ruhina didnt know that her manyata jiji is none other than khushi... Yuppp...😊 How Poor Both Are... That Their Hearts Had Recongnized Each Other But Their Mind Didn't... 😔 

i wonder who this mysterious vampire is...who was the person that daniel heard and y is he so shocked now...  Answer To Ur Question Is In Next Update... 😊

loved the precap especially manveer meeting. Thank You... 😊

loved the promo it was good and now i cant wait for the next part Really... 😊😊 Will Sure Try To Post It Soon... 😊

do update soon and thanks for the pm U R Wellcome Dii... 😊 And Will Try To... 😊

Previous
1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32
Next